• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT

Forum Clout
1709835940927.png

G

Does it matter that Biden is an incumbent president basically running unopposed whilst Trump is winning over his opponents whilst fighting indictments?

Probably not because this is the same guy who gets paid by the DNC to simp for Libbys and somehow manages to spend less time and money on his children than Tomlinson.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Does it matter that Biden is an incumbent president basically running unopposed whilst Trump is winning over his opponents whilst fighting indictments?

Probably not because this is the same guy who gets paid by the DNC to simp for Libbys and somehow manages to spend less time and money on his children than Tomlinson.
Lol trump didn’t even participate in the primaries and still cleaned up

Honoria

Forum Clout
Man, the primaries are a joke if you're the incumbent President - the fact that they're playing it up is very odd and might speak to some panic behind the scenes at the Biden campaign.

At least this guy gets paid for it and got invited to the White House, Pat does it for free!

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Trump is fighting multiple court cases, not campaigning, and is still cleaning up. 10% + of Biden's voters are moving over to Trump and it looks like Trump's gonna get a good swath of Independent voters, as this year goes on.

If things were great, then Trump would be screaming into a void and would progressively lose steam throughout the year. But things are NOT great, and the Dems have gaslit voters while absconding the very real issues out there; some they had a very big hand in creating.

The Dems can't really cheat again, because it got waay too hot when they did it the first time, and you can't pull off the same trick twice. But the nation can't afford another 4 years of Biden again (and by Biden I mean whoever/whatever is guiding him into spending extreme amounts of money, evoking insane amounts of presidential power while also ignoring the costs to their policies back home). And the Woke - whom they've been courting forever - are now walking away over Gaza...so now what?

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Friend of da show Brooklyn Dad from the Fixin Tomlinson series!

1709844098185.png