Faggot

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_3242.jpeg

G

Is that Bourdain? The guy that literally killed himself over some dumb cunt? They had an "open relationship" but he would text her all sad and desperate when she would take guys to "their" restaurants. Imagine being this dude and attaching 100% of your self-worth to some semi-famous 6.
Did he actively kill himself then? I always thought it was a danger wank that went wrong

Did he actively kill himself then? I always thought it was a danger wank that went wrong

According to the Times‘ description of the book’s content, Bourdain then wrote that he was hurt that “the tryst” took place in a hotel they had previously enjoyed together. Argento responded, “I can’t take this,” and said she could no longer stay in the relationship due to his possessiveness.

In his final exchange with Argento, Bourdain wrote, “Is there anything I can do?,” to which the actor replied, “Stop busting my balls.” The celebrity food writer responded with a simple, “OK,” and hanged himself later that day.

G

According to the Times‘ description of the book’s content, Bourdain then wrote that he was hurt that “the tryst” took place in a hotel they had previously enjoyed together. Argento responded, “I can’t take this,” and said she could no longer stay in the relationship due to his possessiveness.

In his final exchange with Argento, Bourdain wrote, “Is there anything I can do?,” to which the actor replied, “Stop busting my balls.” The celebrity food writer responded with a simple, “OK,” and hanged himself later that day.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://deadline.com/2022/09/anthony-bourdain-asia-argento-charles-leerhsen-biography-down-and-out-in-paradise-1235127832/[/URL]
Oh I believed you. Just either got him mixed up with someone else or assumed he was the type to do that

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://deadline.com/2022/09/anthony-bourdain-asia-argento-charles-leerhsen-biography-down-and-out-in-paradise-1235127832/[/URL]
Jesus, what a passive aggressive douche. "Ok" kills himself - "now are you sorry you broke up with me?!" No.

Wasn't she the filthy looking one in that Vin Diesel movie?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
when that idiot killed himself because he was shocked that a whore did whore shit, niggas on Twitter were like:

"I'm in tears...he was allowed us in to his kitchen"

people are shit

also, you are shit for reading this...drink AIDS

I was a fan until I found out he paid hush money to the 17 year old his 40 year old has been girlfriend sexually assaulted in California.