FAGGOT

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_0839.jpeg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I remember a degenerate friend of mine telling me about the time many years ago when he purposely pissed on Elijah Wood’s leg while drunk at the urinal of some dive in the valley. Elijah was just like “hey man, what the fuck?” then went and sat down with his group of skinny hipster friends and they all just stared daggers at him.

This friend of mine always did shit like this for a laugh. I lost touch with him a few years ago. He’s probably dead now.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I remember a degenerate friend of mine telling me about the time many years ago when he purposely pissed on Elijah Wood’s leg while drunk at the urinal of some dive in the valley. Elijah was just like “hey man, what the fuck?” then went and sat down with his group of skinny hipster friends and they all just stared daggers at him.

This friend of mine always did shit like this for a laugh. I lost touch with him a few years ago. He’s probably dead now.
Was there a mysterious, hooded man off to the side smoking a pipe that night? Were they all gone the next day, perhaps on a long and dangerous adventure eventually involving a varied assortment of characters?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
He's done very little of note since playing that gay hobbit. I remember when Return of the King was coming out he was saying he didn't want to become the next Mark Hamill.