Sue Lightning

Balconyster
β€Ž
β€Ž
5E59C715-E681-4CD4-BB7C-4FD2ACFEE808.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž
And he would kiss the ring in a second if they let him back in to their faggy little club. I don't think he really learned his lesson.

Nope.
I've been relistening to some of his clips on Youtube recently. Some of his early 10s shit is still pretty funny. I gave one of his newest specials a try, not sure which, but not only is the humor far more sparse, he's still trying to bend the knee.
He does a bit about how the girl he asked to 8th grade prom left him for another guy who he figured out trooned out now... and he does NOTHING with it. In fact, he makes sure to add how cool and amazing that is that he's a "woman" now.
The irreverent crowd loved you, so much so they were willing to dismiss the jerking off shit. The faggot Hollywood Twitter mob is what was cool with throwing you under the bus to virtue signal to a few nobody women whom they completely forgot about after a week. They lumped you together with literal pedophile Kevin Spacey. (Hell, they hated Louie more because fucking kids is just a misdemeanor in Hollywood). You're barely clawing your career back and you're actually trying to get back in with them?

He was always kid gloves with the gays too, like Burr with blacks. Reap what you sow, fat pervert faggot.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž
The most overrated comic possibly ever, funsters.

I think he had some funny bits but all of them were variations on the same thing: "I hate my daughters. I'm fat and old. I jerk off all the time" (and how!) A lot of them were carried by good delivery too, not even so much the content of the jokes.

I haven't delved too much into the world of stand-up besides the obvious giants and the OnA world, but I guess Louie has seemed funny to me when comparing him to stand-up ear cancer like Norton, Vos, Bawby, or any of the show regulars.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
I think he had some funny bits but all of them were variations on the same thing: "I hate my daughters. I'm fat and old. I jerk off all the time" (and how!) A lot of them were carried by good delivery too, not even so much the content of the jokes.

I haven't delved too much into the world of stand-up besides the obvious giants and the OnA world, but I guess Louie has seemed funny to me when comparing him to stand-up ear cancer like Norton, Vos, Bawby, or any of the show regulars.
I gave his last show a chance when OnA were still together, and bailed after the second episode, Armyster.

They would eat it the fuck up on the show, same with specials of the regular comics and they didn't see the same thing I did.

"Oh it's so weird and awkward!"

Is it?

Toast

β€Ž
β€Ž
I stopped his show at the episode where that teenager is just mercilessly talking down to Louie. I had never been so enraged at a tv show before.