• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230702_163028_Chrome.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
‎
Forum Clout
Too stupid for politics and too unfunny for comedy, so why not do both and hope they counterbalance each other or something? I'm sure it won't come off insufferable at all.

Jimmy raging at him for stealing Shovelchin was the last good bit of radio OAJ ever did. Must have swallowed a particularly high T load that morning.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
‎
Forum Clout
His comedy stinks and his wife has a chin only Jay Lenos cunt mother would love but I'd say he's the least worse of the "comedian" political pundits. I also love the fact that he made Jimmy seeth with jealousy after big chin dipped on that shit podacast

Chin dipped
Chip jipped

HeyItsVos

‎
‎
Forum Clout
If dave is a faggot and his best friends are luis and big gay, what does that make them? :unsure:

If norton is a giant faggot and colin enjoys his company and literally hangs out with him,
What does that make colin? :unsure:

I’m just sayin, would you hang out with a faggot like dave or norton?
If you did, what would that make you? 🤔
Big Jay is a faggot. Luis is just a retard.

I mean I like Colin, but what’s he doing?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
If dave is a faggot and his best friends are luis and big gay, what does that make them? :unsure:

If norton is a giant faggot and colin enjoys his company and literally hangs out with him,
What does that make colin? :unsure:

I’m just sayin, would you hang out with a faggot like dave or norton?
If you did, what would that make you? 🤔

All Pig Gay Oinkerson talks about on Bonfire is cocks...