Faggot

Shit like that don't faze the bad guy mang:
scott-hall-drink-head.gif

I was at a concert in NYC in the 1980s, Twisted Sister, Ratt and Lita Ford. It was outdoors, right next to that aircraft carrier they have over there. So Ratt is on and their guitar player is doing one of those retarded 80s guitar solos, and someone hits him square on the hand with a full plastic cup of something. He got doused. So he yells "fuck you assholes" and storms off, then returns maybe thirty seconds later. People are yelling "faggot", so he goes to the mic and starts saying (in full L.A. valley speak drawl) that he "ain't no faggot, I get more pussy than...than...uh, I get a lot!". Everyone just burst out laughing.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I was at a concert in NYC in the 1980s, Twisted Sister, Ratt and Lita Ford. It was outdoors, right next to that aircraft carrier they have over there. So Ratt is on and their guitar player is doing one of those retarded 80s guitar solos, and someone hits him square on the hand with a full plastic cup of something. He got doused. So he yells "fuck you assholes" and storms off, then returns maybe thirty seconds later. People are yelling "faggot", so he goes to the mic and starts saying (in full L.A. valley speak drawl) that he "ain't no faggot, I get more pussy than...than...uh, I get a lot!". Everyone just burst out laughing.
Pretty sure that guy died from AIDS later on

he did, in the 2000s. Apparently he caught it in 94. Nice groupies, stupid

Last edited:
G

@satanssockpuppet got an AARP card and still posting on OnA forums 😂

images (20).jpeg

G

Does Brother Joe have any comment on this black on black violence?