• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
DRmEpwLWkAAN0S8.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I love those shitty de aged scenes in the Irishman where it’s 30 year olds moving like ancient old men. When he’s throwing guns off the bridge and he can’t extend his arms and swings his torso like a tired old man. Very funny stuff.

DescriptiveSpeedyAlbino-size_restricted.gif
a 5 second scene with 12 cuts would be better than an old man on 10th stilts kicking a man who is CGI'd in post

liam-neeson-chase.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They really did that scene wrong in The Irishmen. You could have shot him going in, cut to his daughter watching and just hear the violence her father brought while she watches in silence and shock which would fit with why she doesn’t speak later in life. Her reaction to learning her father is bad would have hit much more than seeing a 70 year old DeNiro trying to shuffle around like a young man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love those shitty de aged scenes in the Irishman where it’s 30 year olds moving like ancient old men. When he’s throwing guns off the bridge and he can’t extend his arms and swings his torso like a tired old man. Very funny stuff.

DescriptiveSpeedyAlbino-size_restricted.gif
They could have done it right and work around DeNiro being an old man but they fucked it up. Use crowd reactions, close ups, etc but they did this and it looks ridiculous