Faggot

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
494B14F0-EF84-4945-A513-57F588237A28.jpeg

G

Edgy Nigger Kike...His Alex Jones moment was ribs. Two different genres of 'performaTive arts' colliding.

[MEDIA=youtube]0YIvNVEi-TI[/MEDIA]

G

The most annoying moron ever. Another one of those Tim and Eric "performance artist" comedians who ruined adult swim with their live action bullshit. Dude thinks comedy is just being annoying, running around breaking shit and acting like he's on the autism spectrum with whatever Opie and Anthony level D lister he can get on his show.

They canceled the Venture Brothers but this cocksucker is still on the air. Way to go, adult swim.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hannibal is the funny one. Eric is a light-skinned loser.
I agree. Funny how Hannibal bringing up on stage (I think in Philly) that Bill Cosby is a serial rapist that has been doing it for decades and everyone in comedy knew it but kept quiet about it finally got Cosby in trouble. It was always known but just not talked about in public that Cosby was up to all kinds of shit with women and Hannibal of all people was the one who got it attention that lead to Cosby finally going to jail. I think it all started with Hannibal saying on stage “you guys know Cosby is a rapist, right?”

G

I agree. Funny how Hannibal bringing up on stage (I think in Philly) that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist for decades that everyone in comedy knew but kept quiet about it finally got Cosby in trouble. It was always known but just not talked about in public that Cosby was up to all kinds of shit with women and Hannibal of all people was the one who got it attention that lead to Cosby finally going to jail.
Didn't they call out Cosby before that on Black Dynamite though?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Didn't they call out Cosby before that on Black Dynamite though?
I grew up in Montgomery County PA (where he went to jail) in the 90s and you would hear (before the internet) a Cosby story every couple months about him messing around with some woman that wasn’t his wife but it never went beyond the area. Even comedians like Gilbert Gottfried told stories about how Cosby would only “mentor” female comedians but they would never do anything in show business besides being around Cosby for a short time. It was long known in comedy that Cosby was doing all kinds of foul shit with women trying to become famous but they all kept quiet to protect their own careers because Cosby was a top guy. Once everything came out all the comedians who ignored it tried to save face and say Cosby needs to face the consequences for his actions. I think the only person who stood by Cosby was the actress who played his wife on TV because her career was already dead.

G

I grew up in Montgomery County PA (where he went to jail) in the 90s and you would hear (before the internet) a Cosby story every couple months about him messing around with some woman that wasn’t his wife but it never went beyond the area. Even comedians like Gilbert Gottfried told stories about how Cosby would only “mentor” female comedians but they would never do anything in show business besides being around Cosby for a short time. It was long known in comedy that Cosby was doing all kinds of foul shit with women trying to become famous but they all kept quiet to protect their own careers because Cosby was a top guy.
Yeah but I mean everybody's championing Hannibal like he was the first dude that said anything, but that cartoon Black Dynamite flat-out had Bill Cosby accidentally drop roofies out of this pocket in the early 2000s when it was on the air.

If anything they were the first ones to call him a date rapist.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah but I mean everybody's championing Hannibal like he was the first dude that said anything, but that cartoon Black Dynamite flat-out had Bill Cosby accidentally drop roofies out of this pocket in the early 2000s when it was on the air.

They did it but it didn’t get anything going, for some reason when Hannibal did it things got moving. Don’t know why since it was known and rumored for decades that Cosby was a rapist that drugged women. I’m guessing Cosby just kept paying to make it go away and felt when Hannibal was saying what has been known for years nobody would believe him since at that point Cosby was a old man. I think Cosby felt he had gotten away with it for so long it doesn’t matter who says it now since he’s old.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Also by the time Hannibal was talking about Cosby being a rapist Bill had already made a deal in PA where he couldn’t get in trouble even though he admitted to raping women. Which is how he got out of jail, the PA attorney general (I think) made a deal that even though Cosby admitted he did it he couldn’t be charged which is why he’s out. A lot of Cosby defenders act like he never did anything wrong because he’s not in jail anymore even though he admitted he did it under the circumstance he wouldn’t get in trouble and couldn’t be charged over a deal made.

quark

Theurgist
I liked his show but thought he stunk on Gemstones
The blackmail dude from season 1 was a better antagonist because he was in some of the funniest scenes but still managed to come off sinister. I did enough the shootout at the end of season 2 though. Ribs

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I think it all started with Hannibal saying on stage “you guys know Cosby is a rapist, right?”
"Who cares what you think, you rape people" or something, yeah. Then it exploded. I had never heard the allegations until he said that.

Looking into it, as far back as the 90s women like Janice Dickinson had been publicly saying that he raped them. Nobody did shit. Must've been that white male privilege.