• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
FEB795AD-18B3-45F8-860D-6924F6C39CF3.png

G

Just die already idc what anyone says BB was sooooo overrated.
I stuck it out to the end because everyone said how great it was. I have absolutely zero desire to go back and watch any of it again and can hardly remember anything about it except his son was a retard and his wife was a sullen bitch with big beefers who I would absolutely love to hate fuck. Great shows are memorable and rewatchable - Sopranos, Mad Men, Boardwalk, Shield etc. BB was pants

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I stuck it out to the end because everyone said how great it was. I have absolutely zero desire to go back and watch any of it again and can hardly remember anything about it except his son was a retard and his wife was a sullen bitch with big beefers who I would absolutely love to hate fuck. Great shows are memorable and rewatchable - Sopranos, Mad Men, Boardwalk, Shield etc. BB was pants
Feel the same exact way. Watched the entire show and I watched maybe half way through again, then stopped. The only show you listed that I haven’t watched is mad men.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
lotta filler on that show
The people who compare the masterfully written show that was the sopranos automatically makes me think the person is retarded.

the sopranos had main characters who weren’t really even actors but the writing was so great it worked. every character no matter how small a part they had felt real. Also no drama had as many laughs as the sopranos. Most comedies don’t have the quality of humor it had.

BB gets compared to superior shows because stupid people can only process surface level shit.

G

actors are hoes...they basically had to spread their cheeks to some faggot to get a career, so when you see one yap about White Guilt its:

a- projection (guilt about something else)
b-empowering ("just gaped my asshole over kike dick, but hey Im white and supreme but was 'blind' to nigger sadness...until today.")