Faggot Van Halen tribute band

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Queer guitar player tries to be cool and different by playing in front of the stage. Bass player strikes a rock n roll pose with his dumb Jack Daniels bass. The singer standing there like a statue

And me the faggot op shitposting

A211731B-0646-4179-8F89-38D1CE8FAA91.jpeg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
In about 2008, I was 21 years old and attended the NAMM music trade show in Anaheim and brought along this cute blonde English girl I was dating. We traversed the entirety of the trade show one Saturday, then decided to grab dinner at Bubba Grump’s across the street afterwards (retarded idea, yes) when in walks Eddie Van Halen with a small entourage. The restaurant was packed with mostly industry types, as are all nearby hotels and businesses for that weekend, as it’s basically ComicCon for musicians…and you couldn’t really BUY tix in those days, you had to be invited. Seriously, to this day you can grab breakfast at a Denny’s near there when NAMM is in town and see Nikki Sixx eating his Moons Over My Hammy at a booth. I tell this Brit bird, “holy shit that’s Eddie Van Halen!’’ She goes “who?’’

I pay for our drinks and overpriced shitty seafood dinner and as we’re headed out, I lean in to Eddie and say a quick hi and introduce myself as the drummer of (x band). He’s nice, but is immediately more interested in my gf. She’s a dumb trophy blonde, so she just laughs nervously at his drunken flirting. Then we drive home and I berated her the entire drive back to my place, cus I was an insecure faggot and felt she should have established me as her steady bf to Eddie Van Halen and told him what an amazing drummer I am. And now I work in a cubicle and play at steakhouses at night. Thanks for reading, god bless.

Last edited:

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
In about 2008, I was 21 years old and attended the NAMM music trade show in Anaheim and brought along this cute blonde English girl I was dating. We traversed the entirety of the trade show one Saturday, then decided to grab dinner at Bubba Grump’s across the street afterwards (retarded idea, yes) when in walks Eddie Van Halen with a small entourage. The restaurant was packed with mostly industry types, as are all nearby hotels and businesses for that weekend, as it’s basically ComicCon for musicians…and you couldn’t really BUY tix in those days, you had to be invited. Seriously, to this day you can grab breakfast at a Denny’s near there when NAMM is in town and see Nikki Sixx eating his Moons Over My Hammy at a booth. I tell this Brit bird, “holy shit that’s Eddie Van Halen!’’ She goes “who?’’ I pay for our drinks and overpriced shitty seafood dinner and as we’re headed out, I lean in to Eddie and say a quick hi and introduce myself as the drummer of (x band). He’s nice, but is immediately more interested in my gf. She’s a dumb trophy blonde, so she just laughs nervously at his drunken flirting. Then we drive home and I berated her the entire drive back to my place, cus I was an insecure faggot and felt she should have established me as her steady bf to Eddie Van Halen and told him what an amazing drummer I am. And now I work in a cubicle and play at steakhouses at night. Thanks for reading, god bless.
If you own conga drums I know a guy who’s hiring, willing to pay $150 and some red Gatorade.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
In about 2008, I was 21 years old and attended the NAMM music trade show in Anaheim and brought along this cute blonde English girl I was dating. We traversed the entirety of the trade show one Saturday, then decided to grab dinner at Bubba Grump’s across the street afterwards (retarded idea, yes) when in walks Eddie Van Halen with a small entourage. The restaurant was packed with mostly industry types, as are all nearby hotels and businesses for that weekend, as it’s basically ComicCon for musicians…and you couldn’t really BUY tix in those days, you had to be invited. Seriously, to this day you can grab breakfast at a Denny’s near there when NAMM is in town and see Nikki Sixx eating his Moons Over My Hammy at a booth. I tell this Brit bird, “holy shit that’s Eddie Van Halen!’’ She goes “who?’’

I pay for our drinks and overpriced shitty seafood dinner and as we’re headed out, I lean in to Eddie and say a quick hi and introduce myself as the drummer of (x band). He’s nice, but is immediately more interested in my gf. She’s a dumb trophy blonde, so she just laughs nervously at his drunken flirting. Then we drive home and I berated her the entire drive back to my place, cus I was an insecure faggot and felt she should have established me as her steady bf to Eddie Van Halen and told him what an amazing drummer I am. And now I work in a cubicle and play at steakhouses at night. Thanks for reading, god bless.
Joseph Cumia levels of delusion (and rambling). Very nice!