• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot pedophile Hildeman is no longer visible on Bluesky unless you create an account....

Forum Clout
and when you do, to remind the kid diddling midget to stop fantasizing about raping kids and pay his property taxes it automatically blocks you in like 30 seconds. Some life these squeaking gerbils lead. Here I am up at 2:30 after doing some electric damaged after a bad storm yesterday (2 GFCIs blown, knocking out like 4 downstream outlets, some wild wiring in these cottages) and I finish and figure I'll have some fun and Hildy is gone from Bluesky. I create an account and there he is going on about Harris and Biden, politics while he can't pay penny one on a 6 BR house, filthy fucking kid diddler runs a podcast because he needs to share his opinion but can't handle the thought anybody else might comment. What a worthless lowlife I pray him and his wife both meet horrible ends. They are disgusting human beings, may the world deliver the worst fates upon these two useless sacks of flesh that it can. They can't even pay taxes while demanding the state take from others.