• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot of the Day: Neil Young

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
1643118585062.png

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I never liked this untalented cunt.

Put it this way: I like and respect Bob Dylan more than this moose fucker.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Neil Young? Nobody under 50 knows Neil Young. Something tells me this old fart’s target audience doesn’t use / has never heard of Spotify. I remember Neil partnered with a streaming company a couple years ago that was a complete flop because his fan base is decades older than the streaming crowd. Neil is the kind of asshole that will play a new album in its entirety for a paying audience that wants to hear his old stuff. I know this because the one time I saw him years ago he pulled that shit and was rightfully booed and heckled by the crowd.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Neil is doing this for attention because nobody gives a shit about him. Taylor Swift pulled her stuff from Spotify over royalties and they had to change things since people actually stream her on Spotify. This is like when musicians said they would sue trump over using their music at his rallies. They of course never sued because as long as the licensing fees were paid they had no control. Most crying they would sue had sold their rights to who can use their music years ago

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Neil Young? Nobody under 50 knows Neil Young. Something tells me this old fart’s target audience doesn’t use / has never heard of Spotify. I remember Neil partnered with a streaming company a couple years ago that was a complete flop because his fan base is decades older than the streaming crowd. Neil is the kind of asshole that will play a new album in its entirety for a paying audience that wants to hear his old stuff. I know this because the one time I saw him years ago he pulled that shit and was rightfully booed and heckled by the crowd.
Spotify? What channel is he on Youtube? I'm not finding any of his stuff??

Forum Clout
Oh wow, someone who hasn't been relevant since my grandfather was starting kindergarten, or the guy with the biggest podcast on earth they just signed for 100 mill, I wonder who Spotify will side with?

What an out of touch old retard

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Do I want to listen to yet another warbling falsetto version of Heart of Gold, or 800 MMA & obscure scientist interviews? It's a tough one dude.