• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot in the break room who didnt respond when I said hi, and is just playing nintendo switch.

G

Man no good job has a break room. I'm picturing a tube TV and a 1990s fridge that people fight over shelf space.
This is the best job I'ved ever had. Without doxing myself, the equivalent of Homer Simpson's job (safety inspector/technician) for a huge company, where I sleep and eat donuts all day. I had a huge meeting yesterday and they mentioned how the companys safety is in the new guy's (me) hands and I was thinking lol shit.

EraGodless

This is the best job I'ved ever had. Without doxing myself, the equivalent of Homer Simpson's job (safety inspector/technician) for a huge company, where I sleep and eat donuts all day. I had a huge meeting yesterday and they mentioned how the companys safety is in the new guy's (me) hands and I was thinking lol shit.
MV5BZTdkNzE4NDItZjU5NC00MjM4LTlkOGMtOGUzOTE5MzE4MjNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQwNzY3OTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg