Faggot from GenCon is now turning on them:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

No, it didn't. It said:
Sec. 8. (a) Except as provided in subsection (b), a governmental entity may not substantially burden a person's exercise of religion, even if the burden results from a rule of general applicability. (b) A governmental entity may substantially burden a person's exercise of religion only if the governmental entity demonstrates that application of the burden to the person: (1) is in furtherance of a compelling governmental interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest.
....which seems like a reasonable general principle for government to have. "Leave me alone; and if you can't leave me alone, bother me a little as possible". The "literally kicked out of the emergency room" stuff he mentions doesn't appear to be in there.

Also, Gencon flipped after Pence amended the bill to address people's concerns.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Hey guys, Faggot on Faggots here. Had a nice panini for lunch with some pesto to give it that little zip, you know what I mean? Haha, yeah you do. You do. Anyway this is just a quick vid to say that I hope Indiana suffers it's first ever 3.0+ earthquake this week and the GenCon venue turns out to not be structurally sound. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe.

G

No, it didn't. It said:

....which seems like a reasonable general principle for government to have. "Leave me alone; and if you can't leave me alone, bother me a little as possible". The "literally kicked out of the emergency room" stuff he mentions doesn't appear to be in there.

Also, Gencon [URL='https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2018/04/25/rfra-indiana-why-law-signed-mike-pence-so-controversial/546411002/']flipped after Pence amended the bill to address people's concerns.[/URL]
It can’t be in there because there’s a federal law that says the ER has to treat you if you show up.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1395dd[/URL]