Faggot fashion Vol. 1

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Ivy hats are the gayest shit on the planet. Actually a worse type of headwear than the classic neckbeard fedora.

Tweed-Cap-Grey-Herringbone.jpg

81l--4buWRL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Leonardo+DiCaprio+Casual+Hats+Ivy+Cap+bHAGP_omDeml.jpg

images

im-306052

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
These are class if you know how to wear them. Clearly Leo does not. They’re an accessory that needs to be accompanied by an appropriate outfit and footwear. A tropical Kangol can easily be worn with casual jeans and a t-shirt, but if you’re wearing a wool version of this cap, you’d better have on a collared shirt, nicer trousers, and leather shoes/boots. A nice watch would also fit the mold. Same goes for a pork pie hat (my personal favorite, aside from the classic baseball). Otherwise you’ll look like Pat, in his black leather duster and and shitty navy blue Skechers sneakers with white soles. God what an irredeemable faggot. Can’t he do anything right? I’d love to beat the fuck out of him with a long piece of rebar.

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
1647684195158.png

"I should invest in a meat grinder..."

I hate that business casual morphed from "you can take off the tie and jacket, we like to have fun here" into "eh whatever just look like you raided your elderly father's closet and disregard all advice on matching colors, fabrics and patterns". No socks required may be the most offensive part.

They're consistently well-groomed, but repulsive blow-hards and ultimately stupid untalented faggots that crave attention.

G

ribs/

reminds me a comment my uncle once said after seeing a Black dude riding a Harley Davidson..."They werent built to ride those machines, they always look goofy".

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
View attachment 29854
"I should invest in a meat grinder..."

I hate that business casual morphed from "you can take off the tie and jacket, we like to have fun here" into "eh whatever just look like you raided your elderly father's closet and disregard all advice on matching colors, fabrics and patterns". No socks required may be the most offensive part.

They're consistently well-groomed, but repulsive blow-hards and ultimately stupid untalented faggots that crave attention.
I agree with everything you said, though in fairness, loafers usually don't go with socks. Makes one look like Pee Wee Herman.