Faggot Danny is using one of my bad AI photos from this website for his FB profile picture.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_4959.jpeg

IMG_4799.jpeg

Nice Chinese guitar pedals, stupid.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“Champion of justice”

Nice tanking your entire reputation because you were such a pigheaded jew cunt you wanted the woman President to replace your seat so you wouldn’t retire. And that directly lead to the end of Roe v Wade, the thing she made her entire career out for. I hope she’s burning in hell with Feinstein.

Hey Danny, I was just curious about Steve C? What was his deal? What kind of person was he? What led to the animosity between him and the staff?

Steve took over for Ben with minimal experience. Steve was prod. He'd be in his studio all day. Now he's the EP and he just wasn't the guy for the job. Not saying I was or anyone else on staff was at that time, but it wasn't him either. Steve should have been the full time "Web/Social Media Manager" and XM should have sourced an outside hire.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Steve took over for Ben with minimal experience. Steve was prod. He'd be in his studio all day. Now he's the EP and he just wasn't the guy for the job. Not saying I was or anyone else on staff was at that time, but it wasn't him either. Steve should have been the full time "Web/Social Media Manager" and XM should have sourced an outside hire.
It really is pretty amazing for as much shit they gave the guy, why elevate him to a position like EP? Surprised the suits didn’t bring in a Stunt Brain equivalent on the satellite side.

Since Steve was quite a big fella, do you know which type of knot he used to hang himself with?