• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faction Talk actually sign a show with a fanbase

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
They were quasi edgy in the beginning and I enjoyed it, but once they got a significant following they pulled back. The fanbase might be the worst fanbase Ive ever seen. It's a giant therapy session. They grovel for attention from each other over the smallest issues like the death of a cat or something equally gay. I remember reading posts of how certain episodes made zir's anxiety skyrocket and began crying. For being being a comedy podcast about dark shit they have a ton of weakass mos for fans.

G

They were quasi edgy in the beginning and I enjoyed it, but once they got a significant following they pulled back. The fanbase might be the worst fanbase Ive ever seen. It's a giant therapy session. They grovel for attention from each other over the smallest issues like the death of a cat or something equally gay. I remember reading posts of how certain episodes made zir's anxiety skyrocket and began crying. For being being a comedy podcast about dark shit they have a ton of weakass mos for fans.
Surprising how many podcasts/radioshows this entire opinion is valid for.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout

I like Last Pod but a majority of the fans seem like a bunch of fat witches and their covens in Seattle. For people who regularly hear gruesome details about murders they're very sensitive.

Forum Clout
They actually started their podcast in the basement of the Creek & The Cave at the same time as Legion of Skanks, but outgrew that space much quicker than LOS.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
reminds me of cumtown.org

I've heard of this podcast repeatedly but only on reddit and only before the 2019 purge. (After which everyone cool left.) It's one of those things where you can gauge what they're about based on the posters who like them. Same with ChapoTrapHouse and Matt/Shane's Secret Podcast. (Shane is pretty cool overall, but sorry that podcast is for 96 IQ white day laborers)