• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Facebook is deliberately silencing this man

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
3A67CE57-142C-4BE8-BAE5-C8CB5D7020B7.jpeg

Yeah, some “glitch.” This free service doesn’t do everything Joe wishes it would. Sounds like some glowing fed shit to Frank!

E320E03A-39E3-4900-BC98-97A3F54374B7.jpeg

Scottish guy who’s a MAGA and pronounces Frank with a G. Where does Joe make these friends?

Salted Earth Truffle

Mark Zuckerberg himself has determined that Joe is too much a truth teller and has personally capped him to only 30 minutes of truth at a time!
First Alex Jones, next Joe Cumia will be in the dock and facing $1 billion in damages. How many consecutive years would he need to play 24/7 at TGI Friday’s to make that kind of coin? Even if he got $20/hour (doubtful) and never took a break to piss, shit, eat or sleep, he’d only gross (emphasis on gross) a little over $175k/year. He could pay it off in just 570.7762557077626 short years!

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Yeah, it's not like anyone can stream live on YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Twitter, or Twitch, if one was so desperate to get their dumb content out in the world. Also, FranG is a faggot Brit douche shovel. GOD and FREEDOM before FAMILY. Nice declaration of stupidity, stupid.

Salted Earth Truffle

View attachment 71823
I’ve definitely had many a gig that we refer to as “paid rehearsals” but never bragged about silly shit like that on social media. That’s a backstage quip at worst.

Languish in mediocrity, Bovine.
It’s genuinely (I’m not being sarcastic) sad that his father never had a word of praise for Joe, to the point that he’s in his 60s and needs strangers on FB to tell him he done good. I could fucking cry for this guy if I thought about it for too long. Their dad was so mean and abusive. I wonder what his father was like.

Joe has been involved in his local music scene for over forty years, and he's still playing in empty rooms, for an audience of no one. He doesn't even have a tiny core scene of 10-20 other local musicians or fans who hang out at his shows together. I've known guys who sang in Judas Priest cover bands who had a bigger following than Joe does. Not a friend in the world. It's really incredibly sad and pitiful when you think about it. If you have even one loyal friend who actually gives a shit about you, you've lived a richer and more fulfilling life than Joe has.

"J-jokes on you guys I get paid the same anyway..."

Literally nobody had to know the headcount, this fucking girl just felt compelled to post. Cumia blood is the worst birth defect.
He's ashamed, and humiliated, so he's dealing with it by publicly pretending it's all good, and he wins no matter what. He's trying to pretend this retarded guitar nonsense is a real job now, and, predictably, it's failing miserably. But on social media, Joe is a thriving musician, getting paid to do what he loves, the luckiest man alive, and not an obese sweaty idiot who can't pay the electric bill by himself.