• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

F/Ns Cause College Graduation Ceremony to be Shut Down!

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Going to an HBCU makes no sense in 2024. Hell, it hasn't made sense in years. You want to gain experience for the real world by only going to college with people that look like you? Nice preparation for adulthood, stupid.

Howard is especially awful. It's been horribly mismanaged, and it's always facing financial issues. Not to mention that Howard students have turned half of U Street into a trashy shithole, unless you enjoy seeing cellulite-ridden asses twerking in the middle of the street at 11pm on a Saturday to be classy. The ROI at a regular old public school is so much better.

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
More proof that they simply cannot behave in large groups. When in large group settings, FNs become overstimulated and fly into a state of violent hysteria. We see this happening again and again.
This is just down the street from Howard University:

The censored part is some girl's ass hanging out.

I can't say I've seen this happen before at places like Whitlow's and Exiles.

Forum Clout
This is just down the street from Howard University:

The censored part is some girl's ass hanging out.

I can't say I've seen this happen before at places like Whitlow's and Exiles.

It's every time they congregate. It doesn't matter where. It could be a restaurant, a concert, a store, or the street corner. When there are, say, more than four or five of them together, mayhem will ensue. The twerking will begin, everyone will be screaming, and soon the fists and bullets will be flying. And when this happens, any other ones in the vicinity will take it as a cue to start breaking windows and looting. There's clearly a genetic predisposition toward hysteria there.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Going to an HBCU makes no sense in 2024. Hell, it hasn't made sense in years. You want to gain experience for the real world by only going to college with people that look like you? Nice preparation for adulthood, stupid.

Howard is especially awful. It's been horribly mismanaged, and it's always facing financial issues. Not to mention that Howard students have turned half of U Street into a trashy shithole, unless you enjoy seeing cellulite-ridden asses twerking in the middle of the street at 11pm on a Saturday to be classy. The ROI at a regular old public school is so much better.
"I look good"