• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

F is For Family Final Season is on Netflix now

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Didn’t hate the show when I watched. It tries to be too “adult” sometimes but it has its moments. I don’t watch fagflix anymore so I probably won’t be watching it.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Didn’t hate the show when I watched. It tries to be too “adult” sometimes but it has its moments. I don’t watch fagflix anymore so I probably won’t be watching it.
Binged this season this afternoon and it's fine, but easily the weakest season behind the first. It has funny moments, but at only 8 episodes it really felt like everyone involved in the show just wanted to move on to other things so they rushed this season out. It didn't even really feel like the final one until the last 10 minutes of the final episode. Not a great finale, but a decent way to wrap the show up I guess.

G

Don't remember if it was the last episode of season 2 or 3 but the finale on the airport runway sold me on this show. It started slow and isn't a laugh a minute but there's some fucking hilarious and dark shit in there and it's got more roaring belly laughs out of me than any animation since the Simpsons seasons 2-9.