(((Ezra Miller))) Still Hilarious ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Ezra is citated to baring a firearm and wearing a bulletproof vest. The child is now 12-years-old.

“Miller focused their attention on the 11-year-old, saying, “I’ve talked extensively with your child, and they have a lot of power to them. At one point, you’re going to realize that you don’t have any control over them anymore. They’re an elevated being, and they would be lucky to have someone like me guide them.””
I think we’ve covered him in a post previously. But lol fuckin major ribs. This dude is a drunk druggie who’s really letting loose all the super secret kikey stuff. Hammered, while waving a gun and wearing body armor. Because even though he’s Jewish he’s from New Jersey. You know how they like to brood when they’re in a dark place. Sometimes they have this anger that fuels itself. On one hand you’ve got all the money and fame you could ever dream of. On the other you are a drunk kike with a god complex. It’s a tough one man he needs to go to a place I won’t name, to work stuff out.

G

Ezra is citated to baring a firearm and wearing a bulletproof vest. The child is now 12-years-old.

I think we’ve covered him in a post previously. But lol fuckin major ribs. This dude is a drunk druggie who’s really letting loose all the super secret kikey stuff. Hammered, while waving a gun and wearing body armor. Because even though he’s Jewish he’s from New Jersey. You know how they like to brood when they’re in a dark place. Sometimes they have this anger that fuels itself. On one hand you’ve got all the money and fame you could ever dream of. On the other you are a drunk kike with a god complex. It’s a tough one man he needs to go to a place I won’t name, to work stuff out.
He’s doing in public what these animals are supposed to do only do in private.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
He’s doing in public what these animals are supposed to do only do in private.
yeahhh dude if anyone, ever, has any fucking doubts about what they really believe and do. This should really shut that door so to speak. Thanks (((Ezra))) your nortonesque Edge really motherfucked the tribe.

Where the fucks my body armor?? Fuck!!