• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Explain to me like a retard, how they agreed to coughing up $125,000 for Patrick

G

Makes no sense. He is not just a nobody, he is a liability. Why? What am I missing? The pedo trolling is not enough of a reason. This needs a sober, well thought explanation. After seeing his sales figures, I'm literally shaking RN. It makes no sense. Is he some Freemason, and got help from the good ole boys?

Laugh, but do you have a better explanation?

G

Make more demands, Sally. Bet seriously folkshs Pat probably used the negative reviews on his very shitty books as his main reason.

These also very shitty writers were most likely concerned that their shitty books would get poorly reviewed and saw Bitch Tits as their way of putting the kibosh on this because in this timeline the First Amendment doesn’t exist. And now I have to take a shit.

Also, in this timeline Gregg Hughes became a model when he was eighteen and thus this forum shouldn’t even exist.

G

Mary Robinette Kowal runs the whole operation there and had the authority to give this the green light.

As you can see these people are not only creepy and pathetic, but incredibly stupid as well. They're over emotional and irrational about everything.

I think it was her family member who had like ovens posted on the funeral page or some shit. Big deal! Whehz ya senza youmahhhh??

Anyway she took this all personally and hates us as much as Pat does. He said this as much on the Strictly stalking episode. So her hurt feelings meant its ok for her to spend other people's hard earned money on this non sense.

In the end, I appreciate what Resto did by bleeding them dry.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout

Patrick isn't popular or smart enough to be a paid shill imo, mainly because nobody important pays attention to him and he's said so many pathetic and disturbing things. You'd think his MK Ultra handler would have stepped in by now and stopped him from being such a trainwreck. I think he's deeply deeply mentally ill and thinks he's somehow winning/being noble by acting the way he does. As a kiwifarms user put it, he is compensating for his "deeply wounded masculinity".

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
A lot of his case seemed to focus on the negative book reviews. Some of the rascals were impersonating other SFWA members on good reads. He must have convinced somebody that it was a potential problem for other authors. Whenever woke horseshit does poorly these types blame review bombing Russian trolls so it probably wasn't too hard of a sell.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Y'all just wanna troll, text Fatrick and get his "you are mentally ill, atalker" responses...and lolpost...I wanna DIVE DEEP you motherfuckers. I smell Bullshit.
No bullshit. The SFWA isn't a democratic organization, it's a dictatorship. Mary Cunt Kowal was at the head of it during the goodreads saga, people left fake reviews on her books, gave her the business on twitter, and she developed a hatred of us and gave the greenlight for funding the lawsuit.

G

Mary Robinette Kowal runs the whole operation there and had the authority to give this the green light.

As you can see these people are not only creepy and pathetic, but incredibly stupid as well. They're over emotional and irrational about everything.

I think it was her family member who had like ovens posted on the funeral page or some shit. Big deal! Whehz ya senza youmahhhh??

Anyway she took this all personally and hates us as much as Pat does. He said this as much on the Strictly stalking episode. So her hurt feelings meant its ok for her to spend other people's hard earned money on this non sense.

In the end, I appreciate what Resto did by bleeding them dry.

Do they not follow up...no accountability? I'd be livid with Fatrick for fumbling shit. There MUST be a backlash coming his way, I wanna see it!

Snake

Forum Clout

Patrick isn't popular or smart enough to be a paid shill imo, mainly because nobody important pays attention to him and he's said so many pathetic and disturbing things. You'd think his MK Ultra handler would have stepped in by now and stopped him from being such a trainwreck.
That nigger bitch "conservative" that lost the mayoral race in Baltimore kept the millions she grifted from White people, and when she got questioned on it she called them racist.

Qoomers deserve all the ass pounding they get.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat lied to them. Its that easy. Pat has always thought he had extensive records. Enough that he thought he could make a case. What he wasnt banking on was josh and quasi lawyering up. Thats where the money got out of hand. Pat thought he would have had cloudflare names within maybe a month. Then it got dragged out for almost a year. Then Pat thinks he has two names and "this will be Gamergate 2.0". they had already committed way too much money and pat wasnt going to back down so for all that effort he ended up with huge lawyer fees and having to pay for quasis too.

G

Remember too the first time we got official word of a real lawsuit was when Paul Weimer was first PERMANETLY SUSPENDED.

I wouldn't doubt he started bawling and threatening to kill himself (he dussnt have da balls!) Moaning and groaning on the phone to SWFA and they say enough is enough! Patrick is right these nazis will kill somebody! It's ok Paul! We're so sorry paul!

Nice going Paul, you weird faggot. If he did just kill himself maybe this doesn't happen🤔

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I'm convinced that Pat oversold the situation. "Crimes have been committed... I've already been in touch with officers who confirmed as much... rarely do people contest..." On and on he probably went. Same probably goes for when he hired Brinton.

No one in the world thought it would go as far as it did so they kept taking it one step further until it finally went primetime. At that point, it came down to him faking evidence in the most obvious way possible.

Fortunately, the good Judge Schulman not only ruled in Quasi's favor, he humiliated Stavros in the process. At that point, all that was left to do was get the number right, and El Tigre had it locked down right to the goddamn penny.

Pay up, fat man.

G

Makes no sense. He is not just a nobody, he is a liability. Why? What am I missing? The pedo trolling is not enough of a reason. This needs a sober, well thought explanation. After seeing his sales figures, I'm literally shaking RN. It makes no sense. Is he some Freemason, and got help from the good ole boys?

Laugh, but do you have a better explanation?
It's a loan. The fat faggot just hasn't let it sink in yet.

G

I'm convinced that Pat oversold the situation. "Crimes have been committed... I've already been in touch with officers who confirmed as much... rarely do people contest..." On and on he probably went. Same probably goes for when he hired Brinton.

No one in the world thought it would go as far as it did so they kept taking it one step further until it finally went primetime. At that point, it came down to him faking evidence in the most obvious way possible.

Fortunately, the good Judge Schulman not only ruled in Quasi's favor, he humiliated Stavros in the process. At that point, all that was left to do was get the number right, and El Tigre had it locked down right to the goddamn penny.

Pay up, fat man.
2022 will be an awkward year for Fatrick, what with all the different Collection agencies he will have to evade.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Just as an FYI - Mary Wynette was president then and gave the green light but SFWA got a new president last summer.

Anyway, Mary was so freaked out over the goodreads reviews she made this statement on the website:
Dear SFWA members,

We have had some productive conversations with Goodreads and wanted to update you. As some of you may be aware, over the course of several weeks, trolls created dozens of false accounts as part of a harassment campaign against some writers. We reached out to Goodreads to ask for assistance in stopping those attacks and they were, thankfully, responsive. Goodreads was as committed to solving this as SFWA was. If readers lose their faith with the site because of false reviews, that’s a problem for all of us.
During the course of the conversation, we shared with them some ideas that they might use to block this form of targetting. They are working on implementing some of those, although I hope you’ll understand that we won’t be able to share the details of those particular efforts.

The item that we immediately came away with was a channel to communicate to a dedicated Goodreads representative on behalf of SFWA members. Members who are being targetted may contact SFWA.
There are also some existing tools on Goodreads that were not immediately apparent. We offered to highlight those to our members while Goodreads puts the other measures into place.
Flagging reviews – Goodreads does not allow Ad Hominem reviews or attacks on an author. They made it clear to us that when reviews become about the author, not about the book, authors are able to flag uses of harmful language or when the intent is to harm the person, not to review the book. If an author is receiving an avalanche of those, they may send a link to [email protected] or send a link via Goodreads’ contact form.
Reporting entire accounts – Sometimes, a single actor will create negative reviews of an author’s entire body of work. In those cases, any author may send a link to [email protected].
SFWA members may use an intake form, which can be accessed only by logged-in members, to report false accounts and/or harassment. (With the understanding that a single negative review isn’t harassment. Doxxing, impersonation, reviews of books that aren’t available, targetted harassment, etc. are.) We have a designated volunteer who will collate the info into reports which we will then pass to Goodreads via our dedicated channel for expedition.
It is our hope that with this cooperative effort Goodreads will be a safe space for both readers and authors.

Mary Robinette Kowal
President, Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America

Source: https://archive.md/iBLjM

The suit was a personal matter for her so she gladly approved it. Edit: That statement was published in February, just shy of a month after Pig filed the lawsuit.

Last edited:
G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2021/03/10/brooklyn-dad-influencer-slammed-for-taking-pac-money/[/URL]

Patrick isn't popular or smart enough to be a paid shill imo, mainly because nobody important pays attention to him and he's said so many pathetic and disturbing things. You'd think his MK Ultra handler would have stepped in by now and stopped him from being such a trainwreck. I think he's deeply deeply mentally ill and thinks he's somehow winning/being noble by acting the way he does. As a kiwifarms user put it, he is compensating for his "deeply wounded masculinity".
And here I am thinking he was just your run of the mill faggot with serious creep rape vibes.