• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Has A Sit Down With Warren

Forum Clout
And what did he do to you that bad? All I remember is you took one of your friends to a party at his house and they started stealing out of people's jackets.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
And what did he do to you that bad? All I remember is you took one of your friends to a party at his house and they started stealing out of people's jackets.

Lol, so, I think it was Memorial Day. My old Junior High School buddy hit me up and I invited him over. We had been sporadically it touch and since he hit me up, I was happy to make sure it was cool if he came by with his chick.

Edwin was the kind of kid who was jacked with a full beard at 14. We'd give him our cigarette money every morning since we knew they'd sell to him. We were part of the same crew, in the same neighborhood. I guess I didn't realize what a scumbag Edwin was later in life. The weird thing was, he worked for the city doing train maintenance and had a co-op gifted to him by his grandmother so I don't really understand the need to steal. He had plenty of money and was way ahead of the game.

Anyway, the McMansion was too much to process I guess and he and his chick decided to loot the place. Everything was chill up until that moment. Beers, weed, nothing nuts. Never spoke to him again to this day.

And what did he do to you that bad?

Went on the air and to shit talk me and molested a child.

Forum Clout
Lol, so, I think it was Memorial Day. My old Junior High School buddy hit me up and I invited him over. We had been sporadically it touch and since he hit me up, I was happy to make sure it was cool if he came by with his chick.

Edwin was the kind of kid who was jacked with a full beard at 14. We'd give him our cigarette money every morning since we knew they'd sell to him. We were part of the same crew, in the same neighborhood. I guess I didn't realize what a scumbag Edwin was later in life. The weird thing was, he worked for the city doing train maintenance and had a co-op gifted to him by his grandmother so I don't really understand the need to steal. He had plenty of money and was way ahead of the game.

Anyway, the McMansion was too much to process I guess and he and his chick decided to loot the place. Everything was chill up until that moment. Beers, weed, nothing nuts. Never spoke to him again to this day.

Went on the air and to shit talk me and molested a child.
He's molested or stlaker several children. Which incident was this? The Borgata? The one where the traffic chick caught him?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why are your former bosses a topic? Ummm...Have you looked them up recently?

Here. You dolt.

It’s Friday night and you’re arguing with haters. Come on, Daniel. Your whore mother and I raised you better than this. What’s this I hear about you enabling a pedo for years?

It's Friday night and you're arguing with the producer of a radio show from 15 years ago. You're cool though. You're also dead so, that's weird.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
Here. You dolt.

It's Friday night and you're arguing with the producer of a radio show from 15 years ago. You're cool though. You're also dead so, that's weird.
I love you, my son but you need to realize this is pathetic behavior. You always loved attention even if it was negative. I’m still not past the enabling pedo thing either.