• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Examples of Shitty Writing in The Sopranos

G

Tony shooting that guy on the boat in broad daylight (where he hides a gun in the fish).

Also, rewatching some scenes of Breaking Bad on YouTube, I've noticed how retarded a lot of scenes are. Like this one where his neighbor is so frightened she drops her groceries like a cartoon character.

[MEDIA=youtube]eQFVoRo2N5w[/MEDIA]

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Tony shooting that guy on the boat in broad daylight (where he hides a gun in the fish).

Also, rewatching some scenes of Breaking Bad on YouTube, I've noticed how retarded a lot of scenes are. Like this one where his neighbor is so frightened she drops her groceries like a cartoon character.

i hated that actor who played Walter's brother in-law
Capture.PNG

P

potatopeeler63

paulie just sneaking up on and beating jason barones kneecaps in broad day light with no witnesses on the dock. and we never really find out what happened with the sale of the company.

those two italian guys blocking in rusty milio in the middle of the day in his driveway asking for directions- that was a really shitty hit

how are vito and adriana la cerva related to richie aprile somehow but in satriales one time vito brags about how he almost fucked adriana (his cousin)? and nobody cares lol

paulie does the sloppiest hits and never gets caught. He did 4 months in prison so they already had all his dna shit. And, he killed that old lady with a pillow and that colombian with a knife and just leaves dna everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

potatopeeler63

Still my favorite show, BUT:
  • Why did Tony get away with beating up Mikey Palmice and all the Capos laughed about it? HE WAS A MADE GUY!
  • Georgie at the Bing gets treated like a piece of shit, yet witnesses multiple murders and is trusted to dispose of bodies and never rat
- mikey did the hit on branden fillone without consulting tony, even though brendan was in christophers crew. mikey took it like a man and didnt want to snitch back to junior/nyc and start some war
-georgie was living the life, getting free blowjobs and a pay cut from all the strippers, plus the tips from the bar, probably all tax free. living the dream. i'd do it too if i only had to tolerate a tony beating every couple months

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
-georgie was living the life, getting free blowjobs and a pay cut from all the strippers, plus the tips from the bar, probably all tax free. living the dream. i'd do it too if i only had to tolerate a tony beating every couple months
Also near the end of the series, someone tells Tony that Georgie wants nothing to do with him or the Bing. So... they kind of explain it.

those two italian guys blocking in rusty milio in the middle of the day in his driveway asking for directions- that was a really shitty hit
If I'm in the mob and I hear Italian accents, I'm either gunning the car or shooting. I agree, that was dumb.

G

Tony’s gambling problem that lasted for only one episode after he spends the entire series calling anyone who gambles a degenerate. It was even one of his first real lessons from his father not to gamble.

Melfi getting raped and the guy just getting off for no reason.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Tony’s gambling problem that lasted for only one episode after he spends the entire series calling anyone who gambles a degenerate. It was even one of his first real lessons from his father not to gamble.

Hey man, you must have missed the episode where Tony met his dad's old goomar and learned his dad was off fucking her when his mother had a miscarriage. That taught Tony that his father was not the upstanding mobster he assumed all those years, so perhaps his advice to not gamble should not be obeyed. That was a totally 100% logical character development, just like the story in Many Saints.

My gripe is that Furio infatuation with Carmela. Yeah, this well built young man is going to fall for a wrinkled 40ish mother. Enough that Furio would contemplate killing Tony. But who am I to argue with David Chase, who understood it was such a brilliant idea that he used it in Many Saints, the most brilliant work of American cinema in the past 25 years.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.

Nice loose produce in a paper bag. When is this shit cliche going to be done?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Hey man, you must have missed the episode where Tony met his dad's old goomar and learned his dad was off fucking her when his mother had a miscarriage. That taught Tony that his father was not the upstanding mobster he assumed all those years, so perhaps his advice to not gamble should not be obeyed. That was a totally 100% logical character development, just like the story in Many Saints.

My gripe is that Furio infatuation with Carmela. Yeah, this well built young man is going to fall for a wrinkled 40ish mother. Enough that Furio would contemplate killing Tony. But who am I to argue with David Chase, who understood it was such a brilliant idea that he used it in Many Saints, the most brilliant work of American cinema in the past 25 years.
I think Carmela was pretty hot at 40, to be completely honest witcha SNIFFFFFF

that body was mad ripe. Also, edie falco was born in '63 and he was born in '64.

they're all old

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I maintain the episode written by Imperioli stuck out like a sore thumb.
On my first Sopranos watch I could tell something was afoot by how terrible the dialogue and premise was.

Imagine hiring one of Springsteen's ugly inexperienced jews to be an actor, then letting another literal retard actor write an entire episode. Glaring favoritism and nepotism in an otherwise perfect work of art. The quality of the show just makes those missteps that much more heinous.