• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Evolution wins!

G

Hahahaha what a faggot.

71iZte2JgHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

G

He wanted to be a priest? Look, I'm a Catholic but even I'd be suspicious of his intentions...
Even worse, he went to "Bible College" (lmao) to become a "pastor." Hildeman is from fraudestant stock, so he can't fathom why his misunderstanding of Scripture doesn't make any sense. That led him to think dunking on a strawman he invented makes him a certified genius.

Forum Clout
He learned in his first year of Bible College that they actually discourage young-boy-fucking.

Eric is fucking abominable
Haha yeah he definitely left as soon as he ran into Matthew 18:6 -

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Atheists will buy atheism books just to collect and never read. Not a bad con by the Hill dawg. If he can do magic tricks he could be the next Penn Jillette. He’s already a pervert and know it all.