• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Everyone knows Maddox is a fag, but did anyone notice his writing is awful?

G

He fizzled out hard. I wonder what he does to make an income these days, since he doesn't appear to have any stream of income from the internet anymore. This is one of his spreadshirt designs:

1659538756702.png

Such a faggot.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
His shit hasn't held up at all and I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I have a copy of The Alphabet of Manliness packed away in a box somewhere.

I totally checked out of his shit forever ago. Other than the content of his site aging like milk, why is he a fag again?

You ever read “Real Ultimate Power”

I don’t think I’ve read anything like it since

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
That guy is one of the biggest faggots on earth. He's the biggest hack in the world, and thinks he's special because he had a stroke. Fuckin asshole.

Drew Magary only wrote one thing that resonated with me. He talked about how his entire idea of what college was came from 80s sex-comedies and how that fucked up his experience.

As a kid I was left home alone with a cable package including stolen HBO all the time. The effect that early-to-mid 90’s USA, Comedy Central, TNT, & HBO had on my development is incalculable.

When I got to high school and college, I thought they were for having an Animal House experience, not actually advancing myself.

That one ruled, but I haven’t read it since 2002 or whenever that was, so maybe it isn’t as good as I remember.

Maddox always felt like a ripoff of something awful, which was also shit in retrospect. Hopefully Maddox continues to take influence from Lowtax.

DiarrheaDick

Oh boy! A doody hat!

Is this the guy who copied Maddox's whole website and swapped the pirate thing with ninjas instead? This is the first time thinking about this probably since I went to the site forever ago. The dude seemed to be a bit unhinged in real life if I remember correctly.

not that Jack Horner

Is this the guy who copied Maddox's whole website and swapped the pirate thing with ninjas instead? This is the first time thinking about this probably since I went to the site forever ago. The dude seemed to be a bit unhinged in real life if I remember correctly.

It’s more nuanced than that, the Real Ultimate power dude pretended to be a 12 yo (@Child.) who was obsessed with Ninjas

The book is really well done because his “baby sitter” is in college and edits his book with foot notes, then they start having
conversations with each other in the foot notes

it was pretty genius for the time, i still think using foot notes to create a meta narrative to the book was inspired

DiarrheaDick

Oh boy! A doody hat!
It’s more nuanced than that, the Real Ultimate power dude pretended to be a 12 yo (@Child.) who was obsessed with Ninjas

The book is really well done because his “baby sitter” is in college and edits his book with foot notes, then they start having
conversations with each other in the foot notes

it was pretty genius for the time, i still think using foot notes to create a meta narrative to the book was inspired
After some thinking, I remembered the site was TheSecondBestPageInTheUniverse and seems to be completely gone. Can't even find it Wayback Machine. Haven't seen the site you're posting, but I'll probably have a peek next time I have a shit.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
After some thinking, I remembered the site was TheSecondBestPageInTheUniverse and seems to be completely gone. Can't even find it Wayback Machine. Haven't seen the site you're posting, but I'll probably have a peek next time I have a shit.
He's Thilo Savage, he moved his website because it was fucking with his job searches when they'd gold his name.

Xomfy.com

He also made robotdiet.com and it's a pretty unique thought experiment about what food we really need to survive - it's the most strict essentials-only diet ever, no fruits even because you get get the same nutrition from veggies without the sugar.

I used to love all those ranting faggots. Maddox, ninja pirate, bobsmash, golden literature (I can't find it, if anyone has it hmu), rant cast. I even emailed Thilo Savage quite a bit in college. Cool dude. Looking back now it's all embarrassing though.

not that Jack Horner

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.

i miss the old internet, feels like hunter s thompson talking about the acid years in san fransico

you had to want to be online back then, it filtered out a lot of nonsense we are bombarded with today

at one point, it was truly a special kind of social club

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
i miss the old internet, feels like hunter s thompson talking about the acid years in san fransico

you had to want to be online back then, it filtered out a lot of nonsense we are bombarded with today

at one point, it was truly a special kind of social club
Mid-90s to early 00s was a great time. By 2004 it was mostly over IMO. There was a genuine sense of living 10-15 years ahead of the rest of society for me.

Edit: it was also much more decentralized and anonymous. I really do miss innocuous bullshit like BBS’s and mIRC