Everyone knows Maddox is a fag, but did anyone notice his writing is awful?

G

I haven't read this since I was 12 years old, and it reads like it was written by one:

[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=cellbs[/URL]

I was at a theater the other day when suddenly some asshole's cell phone went off right in the middle of the movie! AAAAGGGHHH. Since when did everyone in the universe need to be contacted at any given moment and anywhere in the world?! You'd think that turning a cellular phone off during a movie would be standard procedure out of courtesy and consideration of others, but apparently four people thought otherwise.

The first three interruptions weren't that bad, as they quickly turned off their phones (after fumbling for 5 minutes, looking for the damn thing). The last one, however, was a complete DIPSHIT. This chick gets a phone call in the middle of a movie.. so what does she do? She takes the call of course. Not only that, but she sits there and talks to the caller!! Right in the middle of the movie, this jackass is exchanging phone numbers, addresses, greetings.. hell, they probably even had high school flash backs. AAGGHHH.

You know.. it's bad enough that these dipshits are stupid enough to bring a cell phone to a movie, but then to top it off, they have a musical ringer! Nothing says "I'm an asshole" like your cell phone going off to "Phantom of the Opera" in a theater. Man, I hate people.

It's not like going to the theater isn't bad enough to begin with; having to watch some jackass try to impress his date in front of you is enough to make me PUKE. Now give that jackass a cellular phone, and presto. Instant asshole. Damn. At least if you're going to bring a phone to a theater, have the decency to put it on silent mode. Anyone with me on this?

It's like some teenage girl's angsty livejournal blog. His writing hasn't aged well.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
We live in weird times where, like, some Armenian loser was a really popular internet persona twenty years ago, but could never be one today (aside from being a lolcow).

That page has about 180k hits and it's been there forever... I follow guys like Jay Dyer on Jewtube and he's up around 90k subs. So... I guess less people were using the internet back then? Is that it? I remember Nick Mullen saying something like Maddox was cool to read twenty years ago, but he's admittedly an autistic.

CruisinColin

We live in weird times where, like, some Armenian loser was a really popular internet persona twenty years ago, but could never be one today (aside from being a lolcow).

That page has about 180k hits and it's been there forever... I follow guys like Jay Dyer on Jewtube and he's up around 90k subs. So... I guess less people were using the internet back then? Is that it? I remember Nick Mullen saying something like Maddox was cool to read twenty years ago, but he's admittedly an autistic.
The internet was less populated but also larger. Nothing was really centralized like it is now. If you wanted to put a lot of something online then you'd usually create your own site for it, so it was much more difficult for people to stumble across things. Recommendation algorithms have largely replaced worth of mouth.

So it was fewer people wandering aimlessly around a larger area without any real direction other than word of mouth between one another.

That's my uneducated guess on the matter. Worth noting: I'm a fucking idiot