• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Everyone doing victory laps"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
You mean like you've been doing, stupid

Screenshot_20220813-212424_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220813-215108_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Today it's "Trump's criminal empire," tomorrow it'll be "Trump's such an idiot." If this tubby dullard could write a novel based on whatever the hell is going on in his damaged mind where Trump is concerned, he'd be a fucking millionaire. Take the fantasy you wish the world was and write a book about it, that's what writer's do, you fuckin asshole!! You'd think he was someone who didn't enjoy writing and was just a fat lazy slob trying to grift his way into the easiest possible path to fame an fortune.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I love this 1.7 gpa having faggot that spent two weeks in community college and lasted twenty minutes at Target larping as an intelligent person worth listening to. He so desperately wants to be considered an intellectual when he’s in fact nothing more than a fat faggot with bitch tits. Why has he ever felt qualified to “explain” political/scientific affairs? Whatta fat buffoon.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Is there a single thing he isn’t a know-it-all cunt about? Acshullyy…..

Fuck do I hate him.