Every bobo appappearance

G

I still get a kick out of the fugitive bit, tabehohnestwitcha.

[MEDIA=youtube]DBDpxXFbXmU:141[/MEDIA]

I remember being filled with rage after bobo did the fuck up and of course opie breaks the fourf walll
"for those of you just tuning in, that's the best we got. that's the peak of the show right dere."

nothing to riff on, just a summation basically saying "that was so funny".... I hope he dies.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I remember being filled with rage after bobo did the fuck up and of course opie breaks the fourf walll
"for those of you just tuning in, that's the best we got. that's the peak of the show right dere."

nothing to riff on, just a summation basically saying "that was so funny".... I hope he dies.
Fucking stupid hater. You don't know how a ship works. The rudder is supposed to point out the obvious to the passengers.

G

When Colin and Bobo were on together it was always great fucking radio. Colin really loved being around all those freaks. (Also fuck James Norton)

E8E7F45B-6916-4B4E-A5B1-636014DFFD4A.jpeg

:colin_wink:

DMAN

NYC Mayor

Nice bait, or maybe you truly are this stupid and contradictory.