Ever notice how fucking annoying Indians are at the gym?

G

This but niggers.

-doing speed ladder drills or box jumps in the middle of the gym while their friend films
-curling in front of the dumbbell rack
-on the bench press doing 185 and take 5 minutes in between sets on their phone
-super setting 3 different body parts on 4 different machines when the gym is packed

it's not even zero self awareness. it's the attitude and pomposity that I hate the most, genuinely. .

They're all weirdos. I have Indian neighbors right now, and a week will go by without hearing so much as a peep from their unit. Then, at ten o'clock on a weeknight, a giant parade of them will come in and out, wheeling furniture around and wildly flapping their gums. Then by the next morning, there will be no sign of them at all. I have no idea what they're up to, but at least they aren't stinking the place up with that hideous brew they're always cooking, so I got lucky.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This but niggers.

-doing speed ladder drills or box jumps in the middle of the gym while their friend films
-super setting 3 different body parts on 4 different machines when the gym is packed

it's not even zero self awareness. it's the attitude and pomposity that I hate the most, genuinely. .
The filming of each other is the worst, who would go to the gym to film your friend working out? Especially when they aren’t even doing anything impressive.

Recently I saw a gym video of former WWE wrestler and Olympic weightlifter Mark Henry’s son Jacob Henry (16 years old) squat 600 pounds and That’s impressive. Majority of the people filming gym workouts are doing basic shit.

This but niggers.

That's why there was segregation, Child see Milwaukee used to be a nice city 🙂

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
This but niggers.

Obama president nah!