Ever have gas so bad that it concerns you?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm going through it right now. I can usually tolerate a smelly fart, especially if it's my own, but right now I'm about to puke from my own gas. They're super loud too and I can't even muffle them at all. Sounds like a fog horn going off. Top it all off my stomach feels like I broke a glass bottle in it.

How's everyone's Hump Day going?

Bro, for a solid year and a half, my asshole smelled like a combo of rotting flesh and raw fish. Farts were absolutely toxic, and no matter how much I scrubbed my asshole there was a fishy rotten smell.
I was legitimately concerned that I might have cancer, either way, something was seriously wrong. But it went away on its own like 6 months ago so whatever. Moral of the story, problems will eventually go away on their own

G

When I was still drinking, I had the worst gas of my life one day. I was hungover as fuck, driving the work truck. My co-worker was in the passenger seat, also hungover. I let one go, and as soon as I smelled it my eyes watered. I didn't say a word. When the smell hit him, he made me pull over and puked his guts out. One of the proudest moments of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was still drinking, I had the worst gas of my life one day. I was hungover as fuck, driving the work truck. My co-worker was in the passenger seat, also hungover. I let one go, and as soon as I smelled it my eyes watered. I didn't say a word. When the smell hit him, he made me pull over and puked his guts out. One of the proudest moments of my life.
I was at this chick's house and when she went to the bathroom I ripped one so bad that when she came back into the living room she was legitimately concerned that the dog had soiled the carpet so bad she was going to lose her security deposit.

I gave more than a little consideration to paying a trophy company to make me an award for that one.

G

I was at this chick's house and when she went to the bathroom I ripped one so bad that when she came back into the living room she was legitimately concerned that the dog had soiled the carpet so bad she was going to lose her security deposit.

I gave more than a little consideration to paying a trophy company to make me an award for that one.
That's great. Did you tell her it was you?

Last edited by a moderator: