• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ever coughed so hard you shit your pants?

Monk

Never full on shit but I've definitely ripped a dab that was too hot and cut a wet fart that required cleanup from coughing really hard. Dry farts from coughing hard are worse though. They come out all wrong and violently. Feels like someone snapped a rubber band on your stink wrinkle.

G

Kind of just this summer. I'd had a few beers the night before, went for a hike in the woods with my kids, coughed hard and wet farted at the same time. It was really hot so I was just wearing gym shorts commando (luckily dark grey.) I didn't want them knowing daddy had blown brown water in his shorts so pretended I'd forgotten something at home. Threw a blanket from the boot onto the driver's seat in the car, drove them back to the house and showered and changed.