• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even the Moose Lodge is tired of his shit

1666071114350.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Maybe someone should tell joe that his band stinks. Who the fuck is going to a shit concert at the moose lodge the night before thanksgiving? Family just getting into town and all that food prep for the next day. One of the busiest domestic nights of the year.
It’s gonna be another case of misdirected anger toward Biden/Libtards. When baby bro was on the air, big bro was sitting on his fat ass at home then night before thanksgiving, gorging himself on seafood salad from Uncle Giuseppe’s

G

Apparently you can get RATM tickets for like $120. Or you can pay a sixth of the price to see some amateur bums play their songs. Why would any fan do the second? I saw an AC/DC cover band in a basement club in Berlin once but I only went because my wife (new girlfriend at the time) wanted me to meet some friends of hers. And that show was like €5 entry. They were good too, better than Joe's lot for sure.

Maybe someone should tell joe that his band stinks. Who the fuck is going to a shit concert at the moose lodge the night before thanksgiving? Family just getting into town and all that food prep for the next day. One of the busiest domestic nights of the year.
This. No one wants to pay to watch Joe waddle his way through a bunch of old songs he doesn't even understand on any night, much less the night before Thanksgiving.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Apparently you can get RATM tickets for like $120. Or you can pay a sixth of the price to see some amateur bums play their songs. Why would any fan do the second? I saw an AC/DC cover band in a basement club in Berlin once but I only went because my wife (new girlfriend at the time) wanted me to meet some friends of hers. And that show was like €5 entry. They were good too, better than Joe's lot for sure.
RATM tickets are expensive as fuck. My buddy went recently and I was shocked how expensive they were. I think he paid like 300 for shitty tickets. Side note, the most I ever paid to see a cover band was when a Sublime one was playing at a bar I went to with my cousin. I paid $0 plus my bar tab. They were great though.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
RATM tickets are expensive as fuck. My buddy went recently and I was shocked how expensive they were. I think he paid like 300 for shitty tickets. Side note, the most I ever paid to see a cover band was when a Sublime one was playing at a bar I went to with my cousin. I paid $0 plus my bar tab. They were great though.
RATM recently cancelled a big tour cos the shitdick singer tore his Achilles. Joe & the boys are not filling the void apparently