• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even Joe Currie must be laffing

1663045457659.png

1663045439811.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Jesus Christ that’s sad. Joe really doesn’t understand being a trash idiot who won’t refuse gigs that a high school band would, reflects poorly on him and stops him from getting better gigs. “Hey, isn’t that the guy I saw cow stepping in a parking lot around a food truck? Yeah, let’s not let him play the country club.” Joe will be performing at Riverdale High School prom 23’. Get tickets NOW!!!!😎😎😎

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Jesus Christ that’s sad. Joe really doesn’t understand being a trash idiot who won’t refuse gigs that a high school band would, reflects poorly on him and stops him from getting better gigs. “Hey, isn’t that the guy I saw cow stepping in a parking lot around a food truck? Yeah, let’s not let him play the country club.” Joe will be performing at Riverdale High School prom 23’. Get tickets NOW!!!!😎😎😎
My first thought was "why would you hire a RATM cover band comprised of old men when you could hire a few 14 year old who would be stoked to do it for $20 each?"