Even his ballwashers are turning on him now

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
this is like that stupid space pen myth thing. its fits the identity politics and narrative. "haha the war machine spends billions while a lowly serf can thrwart a whole army". the space pen thing was that the US spent million for a pen that writes in zero g. while the soviets just used a pencil or something. part of the reason was that the pencil flakes would be flammable, and there were other reasons i forget. anyway hes obese.

"You know how the Russians solved it?"

"How?"

"They used a pencil-dick."

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
He might be the most stubborn piece of shit to ever exist in the history of the universe. Despite having zero military experience, having never even sat inside a tank and possessing large, pendulous breasts which preclude him from ever being in a combat situation, this hog still won't budge an inch on his retarded guerrilla warfare via water balloon idea (that he most likely stole anyway). An actual Tank commander is calling him a fucking idiot and it still won't make a difference.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
The original and greatest of all Patposters is Patrick himself.
I dunno, man. I think that God still might be the OG Patposter. He put him in a family tree of shit genetics and mental illnesses, gave him horrible metabolism, a body shape perfect for unintentional comedy, the right amounts of obliviousness, no talent but plenty of unfounded confidence, giving him a beautiful wife only to take her away from him AND ensuring that it was all documented ...

Even the most stalwart of atheists would have to look at the evolution of Patposting and how he might be a better Chris Chan than even Chris Chan, and realize that there is definitely something out there more powerful than us that is in control ... and it hates Pat also.

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
I dunno, man. I think that God still might be the OG Patposter. He put him in a family tree of shit genetics and mental illnesses, gave him horrible metabolism, a body shape perfect for unintentional comedy, the right amounts of obliviousness, no talent but plenty of unfounded confidence, giving him a beautiful wife only to take her away from him AND ensuring that it was all documented ...

Even the most stalwart of atheists would have to look at the evolution of Patposting and how he might be a better Chris Chan than even Chris Chan, and realize that there is definitely something out there more powerful than us that is in control ... and it hates Pat also.
As an avid Chris follower, what makes Pat so special is that he's not afflicted with the same mental retardation, not even close to what Chris Chan medically suffers from. Pat is just the biggest fucking asshole in the universe.

I hope Maddox doesn't sue me for that. Another guy that Patrick somehow manages to upstage in the insufferable shithead department.

MonsterSteve

Age.
this is like that stupid space pen myth thing. its fits the identity politics and narrative. "haha the war machine spends billions while a lowly serf can thrwart a whole army". the space pen thing was that the US spent million for a pen that writes in zero g. while the soviets just used a pencil or something. part of the reason was that the pencil flakes would be flammable, and there were other reasons i forget. anyway hes obese.
writing upside down and the ink not coming out is fucking annoying to be honest witcha

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
As an avid Chris follower, what makes Pat so special is that he's not afflicted with the same mental retardation, not even close to what Chris Chan medically suffers from. Pat is just the biggest fucking asshole in the universe.

I hope Maddox doesn't sue me for that. Another guy that Patrick somehow manages to upstage in the insufferable shithead department.

A Tribute to Meal Men
Gorge Ouzounian
I Am Fatter Than Your Kids

Critiquing children's art

5-E56-D2-A5-2561-4125-B2-A5-5-D41-F8-ABEA98.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
This just goes to show that he was always destined to be hated. If not be Adrienne, then by the pests. If not by the pests, then by the kiwis. If not by the kiwis, then his own ball washers. If not by the ball washers, then by Drinky.

In the end, the who doesn’t really matter.
He really, truly is a fat, unlovable cunt.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
John Appel sounds like a stupid child who doesn't understand how paint works. You should block him, Pat.