• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Evade taxes, get tossed in the back of a fish van

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
8f2ab5b126d3a2de9580a369a970d03c.jpg

G

Mr. Ooga, Sr....the God of hustle.

NIgerians are scum. I had some Rwandan rear end me and crack my bumper. He told the insurance someone hacked his email and stole his identity even though I had fucking pictures of everything. He had some name like Ooga and luckily insurance did the right thing. I know it's a different country but I'm sure they're all scamming thieves.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Remember the time some guys just wanted his bottle of Nigerian coke and because he couldn't afford another one they cut his father into pieces like an animal and cooked him over a cow dung fire? They dumped the garbage that wasnt usable (which was most of him due to advanced AIDS from 98 different people) in a field and they had to throw what was left in the back of the fish van? It fed his family for the next 6 months after being preserved in cow cum he expertly sucked out of the local bull.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Nothing says enterprising like a failed gofundme campaign.

Meanwhile, back in SFWA nigger pedophile land...... View attachment 145727
Holy fuck he is one disgusting piece of shit. Defend this, Hildy. He's obviously an exhibitionist pedo who gets off on forcing innocent bystanders think about his sexuality. Everything single thing he posts has some gross old pervert context to it. If its not innuendo or outright geriatric gay sex talk, its pictures of stained bedsheets and jumbo bottles of lotion and bookshelves full of pederastic erotica. I hope Bill caves his skull in with a maglite.