• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ethan Van Scriver gets the Gas Face ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Joeyy #1man

Butter popcorn I'm the last entertainment ๐Ÿ˜ด
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
EVS... is this guy really any different than JDA? Other than the fact he was actually willing to confront authors on Twitter. I was looking at my twitter feed today and a bunch of obscure, irrelevant, unfunny bullshit was being posted and shared by this guy. He kind of seems like a beggar the way he asks people to buy his shitty comic book. What kind of faggot shit is a "cyberfrog" anyways? Isn't this dude in his 40s? Cringe. I like a chop chee way more, unfollowed him because I can't even remember why I liked him in the first place. He's a faggot

Joeyy #1man

Butter popcorn I'm the last entertainment ๐Ÿ˜ด
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I do not care about either of these fags. They were useful for a while just to piss pat off
They should both go die now that their usefullness has dried up, JDA especially. JDA looks like he should be making thomas the train videos on the wyzz subforum.
Jon-Del-Arroz.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I donโ€™t mind EVS, he actually uses his social media accounts properly to promote his work and engage with fans - the thing Pat says he needs twitter to do but rarely mentions his books and gets its fights all day. JDA is a big fat dork who thought we would be fans of his because he made Pat mad but we just goofed on him. EVS seems to get Pat really angry so I like him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
He's better at making fun of Pat, never came here to shill his comics.

JDA thought he could show up, bring his tranny friend, and get us to all watch his stupid livestream and buy his gay pedophile anime book
Thatโ€™s why I donโ€™t like JDA, he figured just from him shitting on Pat would make us all buy his dumb books. He stopped posting here after we called a fat faggot.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
EVS... is this guy really any different than JDA? Other than the fact he was actually willing to confront authors on Twitter. I was looking at my twitter feed today and a bunch of obscure, irrelevant, unfunny bullshit was being posted and shared by this guy. He kind of seems like a beggar the way he asks people to buy his shitty comic book. What kind of faggot shit is a "cyberfrog" anyways? Isn't this dude in his 40s? Cringe. I like a chop chee way more, unfollowed him because I can't even remember why I liked him in the first place. He's a faggot
Thanks for your call, whatcha haulin'?