• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ethan Ralphs baby mommas father suing 50 John Does

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Saw this on KiwiFags while seeing what theyre saying about Pigs newest antics. When I saw 50 John Does on the front page i had to see what they were talking about. Theyre comparing him to our Pig:
f7e546ef40adbf306f86535588faeb94.jpeg

01aede8a47ca4e484040b0ff3ef2094c.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Null ran a pedo forum called 9chan where users were allowed to write fan fiction KP and KP photos were not reported just deleted. He also had his whole blockland debacle where he wanted to kill his mom and go on a massacre. He was over 20 yrs old when he did this stuff. Total fayyyg

G

Null ran a pedo forum called 9chan where users were allowed to write fan fiction KP and KP photos were not reported just deleted. He also had his whole blockland debacle where he wanted to kill his mom and go on a massacre. He was over 20 yrs old when he did this stuff. Total fayyyg
:image_9247: