• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ethan Klein pulls a Tomlinson

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Their respective wives are also equally attractive and act more like their sister
I dunno, I think Hila btfo's the Nikster

hila-klein-tati-bruening-ceo-editorial.jpg

Plus Jewish women > people from Milwaukee

G

H3H3.jpg

Ugly, smug, stupid and delusional enough to literally be Patrick's biological brother. Only difference is he actually has money and an iota of fame still left.

Just like that slob Nickacado (who CHH lovingly has nudes of on his phone) I can't wait for him to snap one day kill himself on a live stream.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I dunno, I think Hila btfo's the Nikster

hila-klein-tati-bruening-ceo-editorial.jpg

Plus Jewish women > people from Milwaukee
Her face is pretty but imagine her gangly jack skellington body naked? It’s probably gross. No ass, just ribcage and bones everywhere.

There is something about her that is quite fuckable tho. She’s definitely better than Niki in every way considering she acts like a woman and not some softball dyke.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Hila is grotesque, always has been, and will never ever be attractive no matter what - males really need to understand the power of makeup - females literally draw 'faces' onto their real, hideous face with this powerful witchcraft tool. She also sounds like a retarded person (because she is a retarded person).

Due to revulsion at reddit, its existence and its cow-brained user base of internet-proles I sincerely hope Ethan retard-fights this at epic levels - goes all out, nothing would make me happier than having Klein and Reddit nuke each other at the same time. Go Ethan!

G

I don't know who these people are but that pic of the broad is oddly sexy.

You also thought that iranian miss Germany was attractive.
Your taste in women is shit, or maybe your standards are just non existent because a middle aged balding swarthy chubby greek will take anything he can get.
IE: that cumtown fag that thinks he’s mobbed up

G

Your taste in women is shit, or maybe your standards are just non existent because a middle aged balding swarthy chubby greek will take anything he can get.

Deserves the luca brasi treatment

[MEDIA=tiktok]7312239715103640878[/MEDIA]

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I never said miss Iran was attractive, I said she was alright.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You got a fawken attitude problem.

But at least you acknowledge WormKiller as a pathetic faggot so you're ok so far, fellow nigger.