• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ethan Klein goes mask off with the racism

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
kzbG0ug.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Isnt Klein the one that encouraged people to bomb the NRA meeting? Isnt he the one married to a woman who was in the Israeli Army, in Ramallah nonetheless….clearly Palestinian territory. Israel has no business in Ramallah. Clearly she was ok with doing shady shit. They probably dont like Clarence because he doesnt want to kill chilsren.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
Isnt Klein the one that encouraged people to bomb the NRA meeting? Isnt he the one married to a woman who was in the Israeli Army, in Ramallah nonetheless….clearly Palestinian territory. Israel has no business in Ramallah. Clearly she was ok with doing shady shit. They probably dont like Clarence because he doesnt want to kill chilsren.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
That is simply the face of a 1/2 man that married a white supremicist pig.
That is it. Pure and simple. That pig slob is probably an icon to more than half the forum.
I'm not a troll or part of the "deep state" , hahaha I'm just a fan of the show that loves to point out the 4Chan incel right wing faggots.

Also, Joe Qeemija is a fat backwoods faggot who takes dicks in every orfice .

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
That is simply the face of a 1/2 man that married a white supremicist pig.
That is it. Pure and simple. That pig slob is probably an icon to more than half the forum.
I'm not a troll or part of the "deep state" , hahaha I'm just a fan of the show that loves to point out the 4Chan incel right wing faggots.

Also, Joe Qeemija is a fat backwoods faggot who takes dicks in every orfice .

What the fuck are you on about fatty?