• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

ESOTERIC TIME! do you actually eat 3 meals a day?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Very rarely. I tend to eat one meal a day when I have the time to do so, as it affords me an easier route to 24 hour minimum intermittent fasting.

Spreading it out over an eight hour span, especially during the tour, then it's at least two meals.

By the way, never make sardines on a tour bus. You will never hear the end of it.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
No. I might make a sandwich for lunch and then a dinner later. A snack here and there and that’s it. We don’t need three full meals anymore as most jobs are not physically demanding.

I think if you are working demanding jobs then yes should do the 3 meal thing but for anyone else it’s unnecessary and just piles on needless calories.

DMAN

New York City
Whether I have bacon,egg,ona roll or not, I will bring an energy bar in my pocket. I drink coffee throughout the day. In my early 20s I could work a 9 hr shift without eating. Now I get starvation 2 hrs into work day if I don't eat when I wake up before sunrise.

I only drink water or coffee. I have my favorite meals of course, but when I got covid my taste buds failed for over 6 months. It brainwashed me to think of food as a necessary evil that I would avoid if physical possible. Most of us are gluttonous on a daily basis.

I cannot stand people who drink soda. Child mentality. People who feel the need to have their little "treats" like a certain fat producer. And if you drink any type of energy drink, I hereby classify you as white trash. They taste like cologne.

I have enough time to microwave my own oatmeal and click the button on my coffee machine at the least. I don't need a former police officer to have a spare key and do it for me with my wife and kids in the apt, then he drives me to work. Then again, I don't live the busy lifestyle of someone who talks for 3 hours and has the other 12~ hours to do anything they want in NYC.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
I only eat once because I follow the carnivore thing as closely as possible. Sometimes I'm lazy with it or I'll get derailed by someone offering me biscuits/cookies with a cup of coffee or whatever, but there's no way I eat two meals in a day, really.

If you honestly have to sit down twice a day and eat, you're not getting the fat and protein you need or you're eating too many carbs and sugars which make you feel hungrier than you actually are. Granola and oatmeal is literally nigger food.

Rascal

Yeah but isnt it odd that back in the day we needed 3 meals spread out in a 24 hour time-span, but now we don't?

Bro, time is speeding up is my point.

I don't know how old you are but your metabolism starts slowing down at a certain age.

As someone who lifts weights I recommend getting a blender if you think eating is a pain in the ass. Sometimes I throw tuna and other gross stuff there and just drink it all in one go. Takes two minutes tops.

G

I fawkin love coffee...I have different types of coffee beverage prep. to serve different purposes...if I need a nice little dessert what I do is blend some instant coffee with hot chocolate in whole milk...very wholesome.

G

I don't know how old you are but your metabolism starts slowing down at a certain age.

As someone who lifts weights I recommend getting a blender if you think eating is a pain in the ass. Sometimes I throw tuna and other gross stuff there and just drink it all in one go. Takes two minutes tops.
I'm 34...yeah I have a blender