Erock, take us out with Rick's Twitter - "2013 Worst of"

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
D1-EDE228-767-C-4-D58-839-A-D57276517497.jpg

Didn’t get past the first round. Honored to make it that far.

13932-A72-B45-D-4-B8-F-BE94-324-D2535258-C.png

Nigga looks like Stanhope. I’ve seen better dressed hobos.

G

I can’t. I tried. I just can’t read all that. It’s awful. It’s embarrassing. I actually got queasy reading it, putting myself in his shoes and how I would feel if I had written those things, presumably drunk, and then read them later and realized it was too late to delete them or something. It’s just too embarrassing

Last edited by a moderator:
G

[MEDIA=youtube]rIg5JnxoE8k[/MEDIA]

One of the weirdest interactions ever,
The dumb bitch is moving side to side while pretending to be fucked, and he hits her in the face with his palm because she keeps going and he doesn’t know when to stop
Just fucking weird people

I can’t. I tried. I just can’t read all that. It’s awful. It’s embarrassing. I actually got queasy reading it,

I went through all of 2014 and 2015 today, besides some embarrassing pictures there’s really nothing, he tweets into the void everyday without missing a day for years on end, no interaction until trump in 2016.
I do feel disgusting, like I just witnessed a rape of a nun like in bad lieutenant
patrick has evil origins

1.png

3.png
4.png
2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I can’t. I tried. I just can’t read all that. It’s awful. It’s embarrassing. I actually got queasy reading it, putting myself in his shoes and how I would feel if I had written those things, presumably drunk, and then read them later and realized it was too late to delete them or something. It’s just too embarrassing
I remember a comedian a while ago had a joke that was something like “Hell is a place where you have to read your old embarrassing social media posts for eternity” and that would 100% describe this. I like that all of these dumb tweets pretty much have zero likes.

Also, that one about buying twitter stock he ripped off from someone else. That date looks to be around the time twitter went public and lots of twitter stock / pictures of food jokes were made. Pat has never had an original thought in his fat head.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Okay, read every single tweet from 2013. 99% are nonsense like this:

View attachment 92934
View attachment 92964

Am I mentally ill? or a dedicated cyberatalker? you decide. either way, it's a harrowing trip into origins of pat.

View attachment 92952

View attachment 92951
View attachment 92950

Pat's first twitter interaction with his second, beTTer, wife.

View attachment 92947

Have the origins of how Pat *met* thikki been confirmed , besides the steamy car sex in the parking lot of a brewers game?
Seems like she was a typical comedy scene whore and pat was just sick of #livingalone

View attachment 92958

View attachment 92949

His first ever viral tweet with more than 5 likes. who other than trump?

View attachment 92963

View attachment 92948

View attachment 92946

View attachment 92945

View attachment 92944

don't think I've ever seen this posted before
nice joker smile, stupid.

View attachment 92942

View attachment 92943

View attachment 92940

View attachment 92941

View attachment 92938

View attachment 92962

View attachment 92937

this chad was one of the members of the "cthulu comedy collective", right? seems like he got the girl...

View attachment 92936

this faggot Erik scott debie is one of pat's oldest pals, he still goes to bat for him...
should really get more fawkin hate

There are plenty of old friends of pat that are being bookmarked for further research....

View attachment 92953
View attachment 92939
View attachment 92956

View attachment 92955

First mention of the gay cowboy electrician on the birb site

View attachment 92961

you think pat sold the twitter IPO for a 50% gain?
or did he hope to double his money and panic sold when it dropped below his entry?

View attachment 92935
View attachment 92965

Find out in the 2014 tweet thread! :cool::image_9251:

View attachment 92960
I haven't been posting much because I think the database restore may eat these posts.

NGL, my ribs will explode if this post gets trashed.

G

He actually looks svelte here. He must have put on 50-60 lbs

It's really impressive, Like did battling the trolls do this to him? He aged 15 years in 5.

jann 15.png

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 9.39.12 PM.png

Another thing that doesn't add up, The first picture posted with niki was in march 2014, a year after their first public twitter interaction.

mar 14.png

Rick claims they've been together since 2011, even though he was openly trying to fuck the dorkington girl and would've definitly posted SOMETHING about niki before this picture in 2014, going to a con with her, etc,,, when he was literally posting #livingalone everyday and talking abotu being single.
Nothing on niki's twitter mentions rick prior to 2014 and she would tweet all the time since 2009.

Pat's a lying psychopath? news at 6?

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 9.41.15 PM.png

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
have it be known patrick is based as fuck

View attachment 93044
I lived in LA for years and hit the comedy clubs frequently.

Owen Benjamin was absolutely the most fun I had in a single night.

I think today Owen is crazy, but he's still funny, and it's just so sad how miserable politics and twitter (and us) have made Patrick. If Owen came by Milwaukee tomorrow Patrick would be more prone to boycott him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's really impressive, Like did battling the trolls do this to him? He aged 15 years in 5.

View attachment 93036

View attachment 93038

Another thing that doesn't add up, The first picture posted with niki was in march 2014, a year after their first public twitter interaction.

View attachment 93039

Rick claims they've been together since 2011, even though he was openly trying to fuck the dorkington girl and would've definitly posted SOMETHING about niki before this picture in 2014, going to a con with her, etc,,, when he was literally posting #livingalone everyday and talking abotu being single.
Nothing on niki's twitter mentions rick prior to 2014 and she would tweet all the time since 2009.

Pat's a lying psychopath? news at 6?

View attachment 93041
His face looks like its melting