• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock is infuriating

Imagine a adult human man posting this

Sweet boy just wants his treats. He definitely needs to lose weight though. Is he still married?
Do we know how his wife looks like?

I always envisioned her looking like this:
d737276656c43c0960e802fc352bfec0

Why did Erock leave SXM, anyway?

I was always amazed that a guy with his resume and professional network had to settle for a job at CP Media.
From what I could make out it seemed like he was grossly overweightpaid and they tried to give him what he was actually worth and he refused, thinking all of his connections would help him land an equivalent position elsewhere. I'm going to assume everyone else looked at what he did, what he made, and gave him the same "poor" offer SXM did until a desperate, retarded Nana was ready and willing to pay roughly close to whatever he was asking.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
"These less than minimum wage children don't try hard enough when I order my slop."

Also:

View attachment 85247
View attachment 85248
It never ceases to amaze me that people eat this shit every day. I’ve been indulging and #ruizing a bit for the holidays but that’s what they’re for: occasional gluttony and not giving a care about your diet.

Wild

I love media!
From what I could make out it seemed like he was grossly overweightpaid and they tried to give him what he was actually worth and he refused, thinking all of his connections would help him land an equivalent position elsewhere. I'm going to assume everyone else looked at what he did, what he made, and gave him the same "poor" offer SXM did until a desperate, retarded Nana was ready and willing to pay roughly close to whatever he was asking.
Why would they cut down his pay if people like Troy and whoever the fuck from the old days are still working on the Sam and Jim show with no signs of being fucked wit? I mean, I guess he had a higher position than the others, but money wouldn't be an issue since he came from a rich family. The paycut wouldn't be that detrimental to him.