• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erik “Nigger Destroyer” Nagel reviews the new Black Panther #TheConsumer

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I am only writing this because I know Eric reads these forums.

Eric, you are a piece of shit human being who deserves the bad shit that has happened and will continue to happen to you in your life. You do not deserve happiness. Please pull a Steve Carlisi.
Lol Erock always seemed like a nice enough guy. Why is he a piece of shit? I would have taken the lottery paper too. He took so much fucking abuse too.

G

DF75F397-77D7-46CC-A8D4-F2F3BC54EA58.jpeg

Lol Erock always seemed like a nice enough guy. Why is he a piece of shit? I would have taken the lottery paper too. He took so much fucking abuse too.
Not for nothing, but it seemed like everyone who worked with him ended up incredibly frustrated with him eventually. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, but he's probably just "one of those guys" that will grate you wrong eventually.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Not for nothing, but it seemed like everyone who worked with him ended up incredibly frustrated with him eventually. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, but he's probably just "one of those guys" that will grate you wrong eventually.
Troy and Travis mostly hated him because he made so much more money than them. That definitely didn’t come off as a bit haha.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Riveting talk about buying a ticket. This fat prick orders his fucking soda before he gets there so he can just walk in and pick it up without waiting. He couldn't even get a parking spot close to the entrance when he got there so there's a complaint from Tubs. Faggot, you should be walking for more hours than you sit to watch shitty kids movies.

I hope you die real soon, Nagel.

G

I thank God I stopped paying attention to nerd shit and started lifting weights.

Although sometimes I hop on the rowing machine when I want to change muscle groups.
It’s amazing, isn’t it? They worship superheroes and wear T-shirts with their symbols on them but look like complete dog shit with their tits and their fat bellies.

When I got sloppy and out of shape for a while I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in a captain America T-shirt and felt disgusted. Like take a hint. I looked ridiculous wearing the shirt of an athletic specimen but looking so goddamned mediocre. I’m so glad it happened because it got me back into the gym.

But these guys never seem to get it. What are you doing wearing a Batman T-shirt? You don’t look like fucking Batman. You look ridiculous.

I don’t wear jerseys with another man’s name on it, either. How gay is that? Why don’t you do something for yourself instead of getting gay about another man and their accomplishments? Go do something.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
It’s amazing, isn’t it? They worship superheroes and wear T-shirts with their symbols on them but look like complete dog shit with their tits and their fat bellies.

When I got sloppy and out of shape for a while I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in a captain America T-shirt and felt disgusted. Like take a hint. I looked ridiculous wearing the shirt of an athletic specimen but looking so goddamned mediocre. I’m so glad it happened because it got me back into the gym.

But these guys never seem to get it. What are you doing wearing a Batman T-shirt? You don’t look like fucking Batman. You look ridiculous.

I don’t wear jerseys with another man’s name on it, either. How gay is that? Why don’t you do something for yourself instead of getting gay about another man and their accomplishments? Go do something.
This nigga owns a captain america t shirt