• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric hildeman would have been a teacher if they didnt have background checks

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Yeah, it was totally the Republicans. Can you imagine what kind of a teacher he would have been? Reddit tier SCIENCE, it's different from god.

Screenshot-20230922-184720-Chrome.jpg

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
The liberal obsession with public schools always amused me. They all wanna be dangerous minds or stand and deliver or whatever bullshit fantasy white man’s burden savior of the shitskins fantasy but there’s a reason why inner-city public schools have unlimited money and get horrendous results. If money can’t fix the problem, you don’t have a problem. What you have is reality. And the reality is nobody can help them no matter how much the teachers heckin’ love science.

Last edited:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
My science teacher in middle school was actually a Christian. On the anniversary of columbine he lead a discussion why do you think that happened? Because we don't have God in our schools. Me and my friend Megan were atheists and decided we needed to confront him after class. So we did. He said have you ever heard of pol pot? We said uhh no. Checkmate. He won.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Teachers are amongst the most entitled and delusional people you could hope to find, they nail themselves to a cross over the most mundane normal issues we all face.

SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO WORK EXTRA HOURS AND PAY FOR OUR OWN STATIONARY!!!!!!!

Most of them have finished education and then immediately work in education and have no idea how bad working conditions are across the board for everyone and think unpaid overtime is a unique evil for the poor down trodden teachers etc.

That said, Eric Hildeman couldn’t be a teacher for the same reason Paul Weimer couldn’t. They’re pedophiles and can’t pass background checks to work with kids.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
The liberal obsession with public schools always amused me. They all wanna be dangerous minds or stand and deliver or whatever bullshit fantasy white man’s burden savior of the shitskins fantasy but there’s a reason why inner-city public schools have unlimited money and get horrendous results. If money can’t fix the problem, you don’t have a problem. What you have is reality. I and the reality is nobody can help them no matter how much the teachers heckin’ love science.
None of these heckin' science types teach at inner city schools, they would get bullied by children.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Teachers are amongst the most entitled and delusional people you could hope to find, they nail themselves to a cross over the most mundane normal issues we all face.

SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO WORK EXTRA HOURS AND PAY FOR OUR OWN STATIONARY!!!!!!!

Most of them have finished education and then immediately work in education and have no idea how bad working conditions are across the board for everyone and think unpaid overtime is a unique evil for the poor down trodden teachers etc.

That said, Eric Hildeman couldn’t be a teacher for the same reason Paul Weimer couldn’t. They’re pedophiles and can’t pass background checks to work with kids.
I used to have an office job in manufacturing and bitch about buying different colored post it notes when everyone else had to buy their own tools

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
None of these heckin' science types teach at inner city schools, they would get bullied by children.
Really? The same liberal “blm” hivemind faggots who have nothing but hatred towards the privileged whites they see as oppressing black kids out of pure racism? That they don’t think “oh I will be the one to help reach these kids! I’m not racist like the other white people!”
Those heckin’ science types?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Heckin Eric Hildeman thinks religion should be kept out of school because it’s borkin’ sky daddy indoctrination!

All the kids in the school should worship the pride flag, take vaccines and become mutilated. That’s heckin’ progress!

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Really? The same liberal “blm” hivemind faggots who have nothing but hatred towards the privileged whites they see as oppressing black kids out of pure racism? That they don’t think “oh I will be the one to help reach these kids! I’m not racist like the other white people!”
Those heckin’ science types?
Yes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My grade 9 science teacher was such a miserable old prick. He was like a caricature of a miserable old joyless prick. He was of the opinion that learning shouldn't be fun and he taught the most potentially fun subject. I actually liked science and he just made it boring. All we did was take notes and I retained nothing. He was old as fuck too. When I told my dad who my science teacher was he was like "Holy shit, that guy was a miserable old fuck when  I was a kid."

That has nothing to do with anything. I'm sorry.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
My science teacher in middle school was actually a Christian. On the anniversary of columbine he lead a discussion why do you think that happened? Because we don't have God in our schools. Me and my friend Megan were atheists and decided we needed to confront him after class. So we did. He said have you ever heard of pol pot? We said uhh no. Checkmate. He won.
Are you still an atheist?

How exactly do Republicans "hate" schools? Why is it always an emotional stance these faggots take?

Hildy is thinking that he was going to be Bill Nye, when he actually would have been closer to Dr. Pizza ( but an honorary doctorate).