• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman. I will come onto Starship Fonzie and discuss anything you’d like.

Forum Clout
Me too, I'll do Starship Fonzie with you. His Eric's chance to incriminate two key stlaker children at once using his large mensa brain. As Patrick says you and I can then be cellmates and take out his and Eric's books from the prison library along with our Aryan Brotherhood Ringleader Dan Mullen. Eric must surely want that.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Me too, I'll do Starship Fonzie with you. His Eric's chance to incriminate two key stlaker children at once using his large mensa brain. As Patrick says you and I can then be cellmates and take out his and Eric's books from the prison library along with our Aryan Brotherhood Ringleader Dan Mullen. Eric must surely want that.

Great point, Eric can use his immense Mensa genius to manipulate us into revealing identify and incriminating evidence.