• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Envangelion (anime) was boring as fuck.

G

I'm the only person in the world who seems to think that. Even people who hate anime love that show and think it's a masterpiece.

I can't get into any anime. I tried watching Akira but it was gay as well.

The only good thing about Envangelion is the theme song.

[MEDIA=youtube]sylJEaDHkMQ[/MEDIA]

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I don't go fawkin deep wit da animes, but Cowboy Bebop and Ghost In The Shell were great.

As a kid, DBZ was cool as shit. The Frieza storyline is so cucked by Western ideology; I'm convinced that the Japanese want to be white on some level. Frieza is the Jew Overlord... In Space! and Goku is the Ancient Aryan Ubermensch. He goes from Japanese peasant to blond-haired blue/green-eyed superman to defeat an evil feminine midget.

I remember reading a theory that the series was Luciferian and Illuminati dogma, because the people keeping peace of Earth were benevolent creatures from Namek who were reptilian humanoids. They're the all-seeing people, not the real inhabitants of the world.

Jewish culture is more pervasive in Japan than you think.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
death note ruined most anime for me, great show, short with no filler from what i remember
going through attack on titan just now, shit ton of filler (a lot of those gay "emotional" scenes, WE GET IT) but it is pretty good

LiberalPussy

0772C052-2030-489E-B4C7-9041029AC9D6.jpeg

Bro Jo’s Bizarre Adventure.