• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enraaaaaaggiiing

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Even though his Jamaican ice cream bowl bit still gets my ribs, it infuriates me seeing him on his fucking phone while on air.
Screenshot 2023-10-02 5.20.38 PM.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Norton was on his cell phone at all times looking for hookers or Ozzy merchandise. He would show up to the Cellar and other places and sit in a prominent table and gawk at his phone. So people would see him from all points in the room but he wouldn't allow anyone to approach him. Norton would also bring his laptop to the Cellar and even into O&A to write his awful books. So that he could be the center of attention even when he was just surfing the web and doing nothing. The 'tortured artist'.

Anthony was on his phone looking at underage girls and buying them Ipads. Or gambling stocks or playing online poker. Both of them would also stare like retards at the monitors looking to take listener lines from Paltalk or Instant Feedback. They probably didn't make eye contact with anyone in the studio including each other and Opie for years on end. And now Anthony uses his phone to take creepshots of what looks like elementary school aged children in public. Or post updates from his hospital bed for his semen clogged arteries (a medical first). They are both highly anti-social weirdos. Anthony is still such a nervous wreck in public that he drinks himself into a blackout stupor to work up the courage just to be around people (which causes him to revert to his sashaying faggotry in an uncontrollable way).

Like the autistic loser children of today where they spend all moments at family gatherings, parties, concerts, and events just glued to their phones oblivious to everyone and everything around them. But these guys are all 60-year-old dweebs. Opie is no better. Spending his free time now broadcasting from his cell phone and making Tiktok videos like a teenage girl. Paying obese mentally ill messes to spill their coffee in public to make a viral video. Playing cell phone video games designed for children as well. Doing cocksucking videos as Harry Hater. And probably spending as much time reading social media posts as Anthony. Opie also paid a PR firm to buy him twitter and youtube followers. Faggot.

You see lots of these pathetic adults addicted to their cell phones. I went to a UFC event and could see Dana White in the front near the octagon literally looking at his phone for the entire event. He didn't watch a single punch get thrown. Just on his phone like a total pathetic mess.