• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enough with the F/N posting

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Nana is discovering the glories of antisemitism after felating them for so many years.

Screenshot_20231116_145734_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I think this is the tacit admission he knows he has no chance anymore.

I like how he's followed the same racism arc it takes a 15-year-old two months online to figure out, but for him it was like 30 years. Whatever. More jew hatred is always a positive.

Additional theory: maybe he's venting his frustration at his lost lover, Danny Ross?

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I think this is the tacit admission he knows he has no chance anymore.

I like how he's followed the same racism arc it takes a 15-year-old two months online to figure out, but for him it was like 30 years. Whatever. More jew hatred is always a positive.

Additional theory: maybe he's venting his frustration at his lost lover, Danny Ross?
I'm surprised @BenDovid didn't try to make this statement about him, but thinking on it, I'm sure he never even had a bar mitzvah. Solely because, I'm sure that would've came up on the show since Jews love complaining about their faggy sweet 13 party.