Enough of the cape shit

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Because we were so excited to see any comic book movies on the big screen

Back then, comic book movies were actually enjoyable because they were a novelty and usually decent. The first couple of x-men, first couple of Spiderman movies, Blade etc. They were fine because they only came out once every 2-3 years.

Now about 20 come out every year, not including all the fucking TV shows and spin offs. Of course this pig can't get enough of them even though the vast majority are fucking garbage. Stupid consumer meme pig.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
2478985-F-615-D-4-DE7-B733-5-F466-F553479.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Magneto advocated mutant supremacy and wanted to use nuclear missles taken from a Soviet nuclear sub that he sank years earlier in order to threaten genocide if the UN did not enact a safe haven nation for mutants. That’s from Chris Claremont and Jim Lee’s X-Men #1, Fatso, the biggest selling comic of all time. You don’t know dick about this shit, faggot.

The Magneto cover was the shit.
Outside of some recent Spider-Man stuff I had to get into, I haven't really read comics since I was a kid but I still know the complexities of something like X-Men are lost on Pat. He needs strictly defined Black and White, Evil and Good characters which make it easy for a simpleton like him to know exactly when to cheer and scream or boo and jeer. Shades of gray don't exist in the mind of this barely functioning retard.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Isn't that the point of Magneto and Professor Xavier? One who believed a better future for the mutants was through peace while the other believed it was through genocide?

It really shows the duality of mutants.
*Sigh* It's a tough one. But yeah of course Patrick would be on the side of the one who believes in forcing his will on others